*With Black Music Month here, we decided to take a look at some of the most stylish female musicians alive.
One of our partner sites, Essence.com, decided to create a list where they take a look at the likes of Rihanna and Mary J. Blige and the great fashion dos in their career.
Besides Solange Knowles above, here are two of the women on the list:
This Brit chick has got a swag all her own. She perfects a mix of boho and street in chic turbans, eye-catching accessories and without fail — a cute leg baring look.
We adore Corinne Bailey Rae’s feminine flair with a very subtle hint of sexy, especially her look at the Grammys in Christian Siriano’s midnight black dress and platform heels.
Read more at Essence.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here