There was that possibility when she or someone who looked just like her was spotted having a hands on session with a slot machine in Las Vegas.
Authorities have closed the case due to insufficient evidence.
TMZ posted the video — showing what appears to be 19-year-old Bobbi Kristina gambling at a slot machine with her 22-year-old boyfriend, Nick Gordon, at the MGM Resort and Casino. The legal gambling age in Vegas is 21.
As we reported, the incident was investigated by the enforcement division of the Nevada Gambling Control Board/NGC, but Deputy Chief David Salas tells us, “We have completed our investigation and there is not enough evidence to support criminal charges.”
Salas adds, “We are going to close the case.”
We’re told the MGM was very cooperative with the NGC during their investigation.
Somewhere, most likely, Atlanta, Bobbi Kristina is grinning from ear to ear.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here