There was that possibility when she or someone who looked just like her was spotted having a hands on session with a slot machine in Las Vegas.
Authorities have closed the case due to insufficient evidence.
TMZ posted the video — showing what appears to be 19-year-old Bobbi Kristina gambling at a slot machine with her 22-year-old boyfriend, Nick Gordon, at the MGM Resort and Casino. The legal gambling age in Vegas is 21.
As we reported, the incident was investigated by the enforcement division of the Nevada Gambling Control Board/NGC, but Deputy Chief David Salas tells us, “We have completed our investigation and there is not enough evidence to support criminal charges.”
Salas adds, “We are going to close the case.”
We’re told the MGM was very cooperative with the NGC during their investigation.
Somewhere, most likely, Atlanta, Bobbi Kristina is grinning from ear to ear.
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here