There was that possibility when she or someone who looked just like her was spotted having a hands on session with a slot machine in Las Vegas.
Authorities have closed the case due to insufficient evidence.
TMZ posted the video — showing what appears to be 19-year-old Bobbi Kristina gambling at a slot machine with her 22-year-old boyfriend, Nick Gordon, at the MGM Resort and Casino. The legal gambling age in Vegas is 21.
As we reported, the incident was investigated by the enforcement division of the Nevada Gambling Control Board/NGC, but Deputy Chief David Salas tells us, “We have completed our investigation and there is not enough evidence to support criminal charges.”
Salas adds, “We are going to close the case.”
We’re told the MGM was very cooperative with the NGC during their investigation.
Somewhere, most likely, Atlanta, Bobbi Kristina is grinning from ear to ear.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here