There was that possibility when she or someone who looked just like her was spotted having a hands on session with a slot machine in Las Vegas.
Authorities have closed the case due to insufficient evidence.
TMZ posted the video — showing what appears to be 19-year-old Bobbi Kristina gambling at a slot machine with her 22-year-old boyfriend, Nick Gordon, at the MGM Resort and Casino. The legal gambling age in Vegas is 21.
As we reported, the incident was investigated by the enforcement division of the Nevada Gambling Control Board/NGC, but Deputy Chief David Salas tells us, “We have completed our investigation and there is not enough evidence to support criminal charges.”
Salas adds, “We are going to close the case.”
We’re told the MGM was very cooperative with the NGC during their investigation.
Somewhere, most likely, Atlanta, Bobbi Kristina is grinning from ear to ear.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here