The fact that the LA medical examiner and authorities did not rule Whitney Houston’s death suspicious or involving foul play, is not even remotely stopping Bobby Brown’s attention seeking sister, Leolah, from saying it was murder.
She goes even further in an interview with a website called HSK and says she knows the exact details of the events leading to the pop princess’ death, but she says she’s not giving up any further information until she gets paid.
Hmm, how’d we guess that?
And Leolah’s reasoning is that if Pat Houston – and others, such as Raffles van Exel – can profit from Whitney Houston’s death, so can she.
“If Pat and them can get paid from Star and Enquirer magazines, so should I,” Brown tells HSK. “I can prove Whitney was murdered – I know what really happened.
And then she tells HSK to their face, “I’m not going to do the interview with you, because I need to get some money for my story. Put me in contact with Star and Enquirer, they pay. That’s the only way I’m talking.”
(You can insert the laugh track here. Actually, could insert anywhere with this story.)
We’ll just say this Leolah, if you had evidence that Whitney was murdered, you’ve would’ve already heard from the Star and Enquirer … and the DA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here