The fact that the LA medical examiner and authorities did not rule Whitney Houston’s death suspicious or involving foul play, is not even remotely stopping Bobby Brown’s attention seeking sister, Leolah, from saying it was murder.
She goes even further in an interview with a website called HSK and says she knows the exact details of the events leading to the pop princess’ death, but she says she’s not giving up any further information until she gets paid.
Hmm, how’d we guess that?
And Leolah’s reasoning is that if Pat Houston – and others, such as Raffles van Exel – can profit from Whitney Houston’s death, so can she.
“If Pat and them can get paid from Star and Enquirer magazines, so should I,” Brown tells HSK. “I can prove Whitney was murdered – I know what really happened.
And then she tells HSK to their face, “I’m not going to do the interview with you, because I need to get some money for my story. Put me in contact with Star and Enquirer, they pay. That’s the only way I’m talking.”
(You can insert the laugh track here. Actually, could insert anywhere with this story.)
We’ll just say this Leolah, if you had evidence that Whitney was murdered, you’ve would’ve already heard from the Star and Enquirer … and the DA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here