After being exonerated, the former Long Beach Poly linebacker has been given the opportunity to try out with the Seattle Seahawks, San Diego Chargers, and Kansas City Chiefs during private workouts.
The 26-year-old has shown some potential and headed back to Seattle on Wednesday for the next step of his journey.
He participated in the team’s three-day mandatory minicamp on invitation from head coach Pete Carroll. Interestingly enough, Banks gave Carroll a verbal commitment while he coached at USC a decade ago.
“I didn’t even know if I was going to have a number, a jersey … I didn’t know what to expect when I first got here,” Banks said. “I got to my locker and saw there was a jersey in it – number 43. And I just wanted to take a picture of it just for myself. It’s just amazing to see my name on the back of it. It’s an honor to be taken serious and to be given this opportunity.”
View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here