After being exonerated, the former Long Beach Poly linebacker has been given the opportunity to try out with the Seattle Seahawks, San Diego Chargers, and Kansas City Chiefs during private workouts.
The 26-year-old has shown some potential and headed back to Seattle on Wednesday for the next step of his journey.
He participated in the team’s three-day mandatory minicamp on invitation from head coach Pete Carroll. Interestingly enough, Banks gave Carroll a verbal commitment while he coached at USC a decade ago.
“I didn’t even know if I was going to have a number, a jersey … I didn’t know what to expect when I first got here,” Banks said. “I got to my locker and saw there was a jersey in it – number 43. And I just wanted to take a picture of it just for myself. It’s just amazing to see my name on the back of it. It’s an honor to be taken serious and to be given this opportunity.”
View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here