After being exonerated, the former Long Beach Poly linebacker has been given the opportunity to try out with the Seattle Seahawks, San Diego Chargers, and Kansas City Chiefs during private workouts.
The 26-year-old has shown some potential and headed back to Seattle on Wednesday for the next step of his journey.
He participated in the team’s three-day mandatory minicamp on invitation from head coach Pete Carroll. Interestingly enough, Banks gave Carroll a verbal commitment while he coached at USC a decade ago.
“I didn’t even know if I was going to have a number, a jersey … I didn’t know what to expect when I first got here,” Banks said. “I got to my locker and saw there was a jersey in it – number 43. And I just wanted to take a picture of it just for myself. It’s just amazing to see my name on the back of it. It’s an honor to be taken serious and to be given this opportunity.”
View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here