We say that because over the weekend, McKnight and Chris Brown apparently got into an ambiguous Twitter Pissing match.
As far as we can tell, it began with McKnight tweeting:
“Since everyone’s so opinionated I’m taking suggestions on what I should do next I’m thinking rent a lambo and beat the s**t outta my girl…that’s acceptable these days.”
Then he added: “Or maybe have sex with a 14 year old girl and film it that’s acceptable these days.”
Of course everyone immediately assumed it was a shot at Chris Brown, who infamously had a run-in with then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
And we all know that when you even breathe in Chris Breezy’s direction, you need to brace for incoming salvos and he didn’t disappoint. Here’s his comeback:
“I see how this works now… When peoples careers get to the “nobody cares” stage they use my name for publicity! Lol. I can’t keep helping these old ni—-s. Its miracle the way I’m bringing the dead alive! I would’ve gladly wrote you something that would make u look less irrelevant! Listening to “let me show u how ur P works”!!!! THAT S— IS TRASH! If u need help just ask!,” he added referring to McKnight’s controversial single.
Interestingly Chris Brown may have a point. If you’re a celeb looking to get or keep your name out there, attacking him or bringing up (directly or indirectly) the Rihanna beating issue is guaranteed to you some flames thrown back in your direction from Mr. Brown and attention in the media.
If attention is what McKnight wants, he might want to be careful of what’s he’s asking for because … well, you know the rest.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here