We say that because over the weekend, McKnight and Chris Brown apparently got into an ambiguous Twitter Pissing match.
As far as we can tell, it began with McKnight tweeting:
“Since everyone’s so opinionated I’m taking suggestions on what I should do next I’m thinking rent a lambo and beat the s**t outta my girl…that’s acceptable these days.”
Then he added: “Or maybe have sex with a 14 year old girl and film it that’s acceptable these days.”
Of course everyone immediately assumed it was a shot at Chris Brown, who infamously had a run-in with then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
And we all know that when you even breathe in Chris Breezy’s direction, you need to brace for incoming salvos and he didn’t disappoint. Here’s his comeback:
“I see how this works now… When peoples careers get to the “nobody cares” stage they use my name for publicity! Lol. I can’t keep helping these old ni—-s. Its miracle the way I’m bringing the dead alive! I would’ve gladly wrote you something that would make u look less irrelevant! Listening to “let me show u how ur P works”!!!! THAT S— IS TRASH! If u need help just ask!,” he added referring to McKnight’s controversial single.
Interestingly Chris Brown may have a point. If you’re a celeb looking to get or keep your name out there, attacking him or bringing up (directly or indirectly) the Rihanna beating issue is guaranteed to you some flames thrown back in your direction from Mr. Brown and attention in the media.
If attention is what McKnight wants, he might want to be careful of what’s he’s asking for because … well, you know the rest.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here