We say that because over the weekend, McKnight and Chris Brown apparently got into an ambiguous Twitter Pissing match.
As far as we can tell, it began with McKnight tweeting:
“Since everyone’s so opinionated I’m taking suggestions on what I should do next I’m thinking rent a lambo and beat the s**t outta my girl…that’s acceptable these days.”
Then he added: “Or maybe have sex with a 14 year old girl and film it that’s acceptable these days.”
Of course everyone immediately assumed it was a shot at Chris Brown, who infamously had a run-in with then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
And we all know that when you even breathe in Chris Breezy’s direction, you need to brace for incoming salvos and he didn’t disappoint. Here’s his comeback:
“I see how this works now… When peoples careers get to the “nobody cares” stage they use my name for publicity! Lol. I can’t keep helping these old ni—-s. Its miracle the way I’m bringing the dead alive! I would’ve gladly wrote you something that would make u look less irrelevant! Listening to “let me show u how ur P works”!!!! THAT S— IS TRASH! If u need help just ask!,” he added referring to McKnight’s controversial single.
Interestingly Chris Brown may have a point. If you’re a celeb looking to get or keep your name out there, attacking him or bringing up (directly or indirectly) the Rihanna beating issue is guaranteed to you some flames thrown back in your direction from Mr. Brown and attention in the media.
If attention is what McKnight wants, he might want to be careful of what’s he’s asking for because … well, you know the rest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here