*Raven-Symone’s Broadway show “Sister Act,” co-produced by Whoopi Goldberg, is set to take its final bow in August, reports the New York Times.
The Tony-nominated musical, based on the 1992 film starring Goldberg, premiered at the Broadway Theatre on March 24, 2011.
According to the Times, the production has struggled with slow ticket sales since the beginning of the year.
Symone, who took on Goldberg’s on-screen role of singer-turned-nun Deloris Van Cartier in March, will have her final curtain call on Aug. 26.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here