*Raven-Symone’s Broadway show “Sister Act,” co-produced by Whoopi Goldberg, is set to take its final bow in August, reports the New York Times.
The Tony-nominated musical, based on the 1992 film starring Goldberg, premiered at the Broadway Theatre on March 24, 2011.
According to the Times, the production has struggled with slow ticket sales since the beginning of the year.
Symone, who took on Goldberg’s on-screen role of singer-turned-nun Deloris Van Cartier in March, will have her final curtain call on Aug. 26.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here