*Raven-Symone’s Broadway show “Sister Act,” co-produced by Whoopi Goldberg, is set to take its final bow in August, reports the New York Times.
The Tony-nominated musical, based on the 1992 film starring Goldberg, premiered at the Broadway Theatre on March 24, 2011.
According to the Times, the production has struggled with slow ticket sales since the beginning of the year.
Symone, who took on Goldberg’s on-screen role of singer-turned-nun Deloris Van Cartier in March, will have her final curtain call on Aug. 26.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here