*Cee Lo Green has just entered the alcohol business with his investment in Ty Ku Sake, a company that previously employed him as an ambassador.
A rep for the rice wine firm says, “Cee Lo Green will play a creative role for Ty Ku, consulting as a partner on all of the company’s brand marketing and will serve as a spokesperson.”
Green adds, “I’m a master marketer, and I don’t mind my sense of humor being infused into whatever I’m doing – but we’re serious about having fun.”
Fellow hip-hop stars Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Ludacris, and Pitbull also have shares in alcohol beverage brands.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here