*Cee Lo Green has just entered the alcohol business with his investment in Ty Ku Sake, a company that previously employed him as an ambassador.
A rep for the rice wine firm says, “Cee Lo Green will play a creative role for Ty Ku, consulting as a partner on all of the company’s brand marketing and will serve as a spokesperson.”
Green adds, “I’m a master marketer, and I don’t mind my sense of humor being infused into whatever I’m doing – but we’re serious about having fun.”
Fellow hip-hop stars Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Ludacris, and Pitbull also have shares in alcohol beverage brands.
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here