*Cee Lo Green has just entered the alcohol business with his investment in Ty Ku Sake, a company that previously employed him as an ambassador.
A rep for the rice wine firm says, “Cee Lo Green will play a creative role for Ty Ku, consulting as a partner on all of the company’s brand marketing and will serve as a spokesperson.”
Green adds, “I’m a master marketer, and I don’t mind my sense of humor being infused into whatever I’m doing – but we’re serious about having fun.”
Fellow hip-hop stars Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Ludacris, and Pitbull also have shares in alcohol beverage brands.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here