*Cee Lo Green has just entered the alcohol business with his investment in Ty Ku Sake, a company that previously employed him as an ambassador.
A rep for the rice wine firm says, “Cee Lo Green will play a creative role for Ty Ku, consulting as a partner on all of the company’s brand marketing and will serve as a spokesperson.”
Green adds, “I’m a master marketer, and I don’t mind my sense of humor being infused into whatever I’m doing – but we’re serious about having fun.”
Fellow hip-hop stars Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Ludacris, and Pitbull also have shares in alcohol beverage brands.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here