*Cee Lo Green has just entered the alcohol business with his investment in Ty Ku Sake, a company that previously employed him as an ambassador.
A rep for the rice wine firm says, “Cee Lo Green will play a creative role for Ty Ku, consulting as a partner on all of the company’s brand marketing and will serve as a spokesperson.”
Green adds, “I’m a master marketer, and I don’t mind my sense of humor being infused into whatever I’m doing – but we’re serious about having fun.”
Fellow hip-hop stars Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Ludacris, and Pitbull also have shares in alcohol beverage brands.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here