That’s because a judge has already squashed Bosh’s plan to take his 3-year-old daughter, Trinity, with him to London for the Summer Olympics next month, reports TMZ.
Chris had asked the judge to give him the green light to take her to London to watch him play — a move his baby mama Allison Mathis was fighting because of possible terrorism.
The judge mulled it over and has now sided with Mathis — refusing to let Bosh take their daughter overseas. It’s unclear exactly why the judge ruled against Bosh.
The judge said the couple is still free to hash out their own agreement outside court — but we’re told Mathis is refusing to budge … so that’s that.
Who knows, maybe he’ll try to take out his frustration on OKC tonight and go fr 30 or more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here