That’s because a judge has already squashed Bosh’s plan to take his 3-year-old daughter, Trinity, with him to London for the Summer Olympics next month, reports TMZ.
Chris had asked the judge to give him the green light to take her to London to watch him play — a move his baby mama Allison Mathis was fighting because of possible terrorism.
The judge mulled it over and has now sided with Mathis — refusing to let Bosh take their daughter overseas. It’s unclear exactly why the judge ruled against Bosh.
The judge said the couple is still free to hash out their own agreement outside court — but we’re told Mathis is refusing to budge … so that’s that.
Who knows, maybe he’ll try to take out his frustration on OKC tonight and go fr 30 or more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here