That’s because a judge has already squashed Bosh’s plan to take his 3-year-old daughter, Trinity, with him to London for the Summer Olympics next month, reports TMZ.
Chris had asked the judge to give him the green light to take her to London to watch him play — a move his baby mama Allison Mathis was fighting because of possible terrorism.
The judge mulled it over and has now sided with Mathis — refusing to let Bosh take their daughter overseas. It’s unclear exactly why the judge ruled against Bosh.
The judge said the couple is still free to hash out their own agreement outside court — but we’re told Mathis is refusing to budge … so that’s that.
Who knows, maybe he’ll try to take out his frustration on OKC tonight and go fr 30 or more.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here