That’s because a judge has already squashed Bosh’s plan to take his 3-year-old daughter, Trinity, with him to London for the Summer Olympics next month, reports TMZ.
Chris had asked the judge to give him the green light to take her to London to watch him play — a move his baby mama Allison Mathis was fighting because of possible terrorism.
The judge mulled it over and has now sided with Mathis — refusing to let Bosh take their daughter overseas. It’s unclear exactly why the judge ruled against Bosh.
The judge said the couple is still free to hash out their own agreement outside court — but we’re told Mathis is refusing to budge … so that’s that.
Who knows, maybe he’ll try to take out his frustration on OKC tonight and go fr 30 or more.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here