Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra is reporting that on the week that the Miami Heat celebrate their world championship, that Bosh, one of it’s star players, is now threatening to sue Mathis.
Read on for the details.
In a demand letter sent Wednesday by Atlanta lawyer C. Anthony Mulrain, Bosh threatens to sue 31-year-old Allison Mathis for invasion of privacy.
As if he didn’t have anything better to do on his post-NBA Finals glow, Bosh sicked his lawyers on Mathis after she used the limelight to publicize the fact that she lost her job and applied for food stamps.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Mathis also revealed, among other things, that Bosh’s payments for the support of their three-year-old daughter Trinity total about $2,600 – this, while Bosh gets about $18 million a year just from the Heat.
The letter also asks Mathis to ensure that a cellphone video that she and Bosh shot of one another at the moment they learned she was pregnant with Trinity in 2008 disappear from the web.
The video was obtained exclusively by Gossip Extra, and Bosh also demanded that the site erase it. (see it below)
Because the footage was offered by Mathis and because Bosh is a public figure who acknowledged fathering the little girl, Gossip Extra had responded that the video would remain.
In court papers filed in Orlando, where Mathis lives, Bosh claims he doesn’t really live in Florida but in Texas, where his child support judgment was obtained. If Florida guidelines were applied, he could be forced to pay $15,000 to $20,000 per month.
Bosh, by the way, makes his current payments to Trinity religiously and sends for her in a chauffeured limo at least twice a month. Mathis also acknowledged she received a $250,000 lump sum payment from Bosh after he sold a house that they co-owned in Texas.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here