Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra is reporting that on the week that the Miami Heat celebrate their world championship, that Bosh, one of it’s star players, is now threatening to sue Mathis.
Read on for the details.
In a demand letter sent Wednesday by Atlanta lawyer C. Anthony Mulrain, Bosh threatens to sue 31-year-old Allison Mathis for invasion of privacy.
As if he didn’t have anything better to do on his post-NBA Finals glow, Bosh sicked his lawyers on Mathis after she used the limelight to publicize the fact that she lost her job and applied for food stamps.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Mathis also revealed, among other things, that Bosh’s payments for the support of their three-year-old daughter Trinity total about $2,600 – this, while Bosh gets about $18 million a year just from the Heat.
The letter also asks Mathis to ensure that a cellphone video that she and Bosh shot of one another at the moment they learned she was pregnant with Trinity in 2008 disappear from the web.
The video was obtained exclusively by Gossip Extra, and Bosh also demanded that the site erase it. (see it below)
Because the footage was offered by Mathis and because Bosh is a public figure who acknowledged fathering the little girl, Gossip Extra had responded that the video would remain.
In court papers filed in Orlando, where Mathis lives, Bosh claims he doesn’t really live in Florida but in Texas, where his child support judgment was obtained. If Florida guidelines were applied, he could be forced to pay $15,000 to $20,000 per month.
Bosh, by the way, makes his current payments to Trinity religiously and sends for her in a chauffeured limo at least twice a month. Mathis also acknowledged she received a $250,000 lump sum payment from Bosh after he sold a house that they co-owned in Texas.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here