He wasn’t speaking to a journalist, however. It was his business partner Ron English who asked all the questions, including the secret to making young people’s music dreams come true.
“I think the key is basically just your determination. As far an artist is concerned, it’s just about your drive and your dream,” said Chris, who got his unlikely start at a very young age.
“I started when I was about 11, singing,” Chris told Ron, revealing that he wasn’t really into music at first. His desire to sing grew when he started listening to R&B, and it didn’t take him long to figure out that he had a decent voice.
He added that his mother was an influence in his life and encouraged him to pursue his dream, but keep balance in his life. The singer admitted that his mama wasn’t quite on board with his dream initially, but eventually saw his vision.
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here