He wasn’t speaking to a journalist, however. It was his business partner Ron English who asked all the questions, including the secret to making young people’s music dreams come true.
“I think the key is basically just your determination. As far an artist is concerned, it’s just about your drive and your dream,” said Chris, who got his unlikely start at a very young age.
“I started when I was about 11, singing,” Chris told Ron, revealing that he wasn’t really into music at first. His desire to sing grew when he started listening to R&B, and it didn’t take him long to figure out that he had a decent voice.
He added that his mother was an influence in his life and encouraged him to pursue his dream, but keep balance in his life. The singer admitted that his mama wasn’t quite on board with his dream initially, but eventually saw his vision.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here