He wasn’t speaking to a journalist, however. It was his business partner Ron English who asked all the questions, including the secret to making young people’s music dreams come true.
“I think the key is basically just your determination. As far an artist is concerned, it’s just about your drive and your dream,” said Chris, who got his unlikely start at a very young age.
“I started when I was about 11, singing,” Chris told Ron, revealing that he wasn’t really into music at first. His desire to sing grew when he started listening to R&B, and it didn’t take him long to figure out that he had a decent voice.
He added that his mother was an influence in his life and encouraged him to pursue his dream, but keep balance in his life. The singer admitted that his mama wasn’t quite on board with his dream initially, but eventually saw his vision.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here