He wasn’t speaking to a journalist, however. It was his business partner Ron English who asked all the questions, including the secret to making young people’s music dreams come true.
“I think the key is basically just your determination. As far an artist is concerned, it’s just about your drive and your dream,” said Chris, who got his unlikely start at a very young age.
“I started when I was about 11, singing,” Chris told Ron, revealing that he wasn’t really into music at first. His desire to sing grew when he started listening to R&B, and it didn’t take him long to figure out that he had a decent voice.
He added that his mother was an influence in his life and encouraged him to pursue his dream, but keep balance in his life. The singer admitted that his mama wasn’t quite on board with his dream initially, but eventually saw his vision.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here