*Chris Brown has not just been hanging with his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, but the New York Post is reporting that the singer, who was convicted of assaulting the starlet three years ago, was in New York last weekend hanging with her cousins and grandfather Lional Brathwaite at Jay-Z’s 40/40 to watch the Miami Heat/Boston Celtics playoff game.
”Rihanna arrived first in a yellow cab, with her family and friends, and was escorted to a private room,” a source told the Post. “Brown arrived a little later and joined her and her family. They sat on the same couch together rooting for the Heat. There was no sign of his girlfriend Karreueche Tran.”
Chris and his friends left after the game, while Rihanna’s group stayed longer.
The Post further reports that Chris and Rihanna’s rekindled friendship is a source of concern to Rihanna’s management following the criticism she received for working with Chris on two tracks, “Turn Up the Music” and “Birthday Cake” earlier this year.
The source said: ”Everyone in the business assumes she and Chris are getting back together, and it is only a matter of time before they’ll be more public about it. ‘It’s like she is testing the water – first they work on music together, then they hang out in a friendly way, so the public won’t be completely shocked when they step out together publicly.
”There is also a tug of war at Roc Nation over the final say on what she is doing. But everyone agrees they can’t control Rihanna and can’t stop her seeing Chris, no matter how much they fear the negative public reaction will be. It means she probably won’t release another album this year, for fear of a backlash.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here