*An unnamed source quoted by the website HollywodLife.com says Chris Brown feels ”really sorry” for the people who were injured in his fight with Drake.
The 23-year-old is linked to the brawl with Drake at New York night club W.i.P. on June 14. While he wishes to pass on his regret about the incident – in which NBA star Tony Parker sustained an eye injury – Brown claims he did not start it.
”Chris is really sorry and feels bad for the people who were injured at the club when all that s**t went down and wishes he could apologize to everyone that was injured there, even homeboy Tony Parker,” said the source.
”He’s upset and feels bad for everyone but at the end of the day people need to remember that he was injured, too, and beyond that, he didn’t even instigate or start any of the bulls**t.”
Drake is believed to have started the fight when his entourage sent a note to Chris about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
The source added to HollywoodLife.com: ”You see what happens when you let some ignorant asses in a club with new money. Some bulls**t always pops off and regular people, innocent people, who had nothing to do with anything, who just came to the club for a good time, end up getting hurt. So damn sad.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here