*An unnamed source quoted by the website HollywodLife.com says Chris Brown feels ”really sorry” for the people who were injured in his fight with Drake.
The 23-year-old is linked to the brawl with Drake at New York night club W.i.P. on June 14. While he wishes to pass on his regret about the incident – in which NBA star Tony Parker sustained an eye injury – Brown claims he did not start it.
”Chris is really sorry and feels bad for the people who were injured at the club when all that s**t went down and wishes he could apologize to everyone that was injured there, even homeboy Tony Parker,” said the source.
”He’s upset and feels bad for everyone but at the end of the day people need to remember that he was injured, too, and beyond that, he didn’t even instigate or start any of the bulls**t.”
Drake is believed to have started the fight when his entourage sent a note to Chris about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
The source added to HollywoodLife.com: ”You see what happens when you let some ignorant asses in a club with new money. Some bulls**t always pops off and regular people, innocent people, who had nothing to do with anything, who just came to the club for a good time, end up getting hurt. So damn sad.”
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here