*An unnamed source quoted by the website HollywodLife.com says Chris Brown feels ”really sorry” for the people who were injured in his fight with Drake.
The 23-year-old is linked to the brawl with Drake at New York night club W.i.P. on June 14. While he wishes to pass on his regret about the incident – in which NBA star Tony Parker sustained an eye injury – Brown claims he did not start it.
”Chris is really sorry and feels bad for the people who were injured at the club when all that s**t went down and wishes he could apologize to everyone that was injured there, even homeboy Tony Parker,” said the source.
”He’s upset and feels bad for everyone but at the end of the day people need to remember that he was injured, too, and beyond that, he didn’t even instigate or start any of the bulls**t.”
Drake is believed to have started the fight when his entourage sent a note to Chris about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
The source added to HollywoodLife.com: ”You see what happens when you let some ignorant asses in a club with new money. Some bulls**t always pops off and regular people, innocent people, who had nothing to do with anything, who just came to the club for a good time, end up getting hurt. So damn sad.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here