*Chris Brown’s father says he wants his famous son to distance himself from his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, claiming it would be the best move for his career.
The former couple recently reunited for two remix tracks, which didn’t sit well with a number of fans upset that she had seemingly moved past his beating of her in 2009.
Now Brown’s dad, Clinton Brown, tells Star magazine that he has concerns about a possible reunion, and that he has advised his son to stay away from Riri to prevent further problems.
“I do not condone everything that goes on with Chris, but I love my son with all my being,” he tells Star magazine. “I am always concerned about him… He can make his own decisions. But, as a concerned parent, I would rather they not have any involvement.”
Brown also assured fans upset by the former couple’s ongoing relationship that there’s nothing romantic going on: “He said, ‘We are friends, and that’s the extent of it.’ But when you’re that emotionally involved with someone and have a history, it could cause problems. Sometimes you need to cut the strings and move beyond the past.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here