*Chris Brown’s father says he wants his famous son to distance himself from his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, claiming it would be the best move for his career.
The former couple recently reunited for two remix tracks, which didn’t sit well with a number of fans upset that she had seemingly moved past his beating of her in 2009.
Now Brown’s dad, Clinton Brown, tells Star magazine that he has concerns about a possible reunion, and that he has advised his son to stay away from Riri to prevent further problems.
“I do not condone everything that goes on with Chris, but I love my son with all my being,” he tells Star magazine. “I am always concerned about him… He can make his own decisions. But, as a concerned parent, I would rather they not have any involvement.”
Brown also assured fans upset by the former couple’s ongoing relationship that there’s nothing romantic going on: “He said, ‘We are friends, and that’s the extent of it.’ But when you’re that emotionally involved with someone and have a history, it could cause problems. Sometimes you need to cut the strings and move beyond the past.”
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here