*Chris Brown’s father says he wants his famous son to distance himself from his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, claiming it would be the best move for his career.
The former couple recently reunited for two remix tracks, which didn’t sit well with a number of fans upset that she had seemingly moved past his beating of her in 2009.
Now Brown’s dad, Clinton Brown, tells Star magazine that he has concerns about a possible reunion, and that he has advised his son to stay away from Riri to prevent further problems.
“I do not condone everything that goes on with Chris, but I love my son with all my being,” he tells Star magazine. “I am always concerned about him… He can make his own decisions. But, as a concerned parent, I would rather they not have any involvement.”
Brown also assured fans upset by the former couple’s ongoing relationship that there’s nothing romantic going on: “He said, ‘We are friends, and that’s the extent of it.’ But when you’re that emotionally involved with someone and have a history, it could cause problems. Sometimes you need to cut the strings and move beyond the past.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bessie Smith's Estate 'Thrilled' Over Four Emmy Wins for 'Bessie'
- Aretha Franklin Meets The Pope, Momma Dee Plans to Sue Restaurant
- Grace Jones's Diva Antics 'A Headache' for Book Team
- Joshua Ledet: Soul Singer That Wow'd on 'American Idol' Releases New Single 'Love Can Do' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here