*Chris Rock nodded toward Chris Brown’s violent past during the comedian’s appearance on the “Today” show today.
The opportunity arose when host Matt Lauer brought the show back from commercial by saying, “We’re hoping the same kind of weather hits us tomorrow when we’ve got Chris Brown out on the plaza.”
Rock couldn’t resist commenting on the anchor’s choice of words.
“Did you say you hope the same weather hits you?” he said with a grin, adding, “I hope some weather doesn’t smack us upside the head.”
As Al Roker laughed in his seat, “Sesame Street” star Elmo, on hand to talk about the Olympics, said he’ll try to “make it wholesome.”
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here