*Chris Rock nodded toward Chris Brown’s violent past during the comedian’s appearance on the “Today” show today.
The opportunity arose when host Matt Lauer brought the show back from commercial by saying, “We’re hoping the same kind of weather hits us tomorrow when we’ve got Chris Brown out on the plaza.”
Rock couldn’t resist commenting on the anchor’s choice of words.
“Did you say you hope the same weather hits you?” he said with a grin, adding, “I hope some weather doesn’t smack us upside the head.”
As Al Roker laughed in his seat, “Sesame Street” star Elmo, on hand to talk about the Olympics, said he’ll try to “make it wholesome.”
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here