*Chris Rock nodded toward Chris Brown’s violent past during the comedian’s appearance on the “Today” show today.
The opportunity arose when host Matt Lauer brought the show back from commercial by saying, “We’re hoping the same kind of weather hits us tomorrow when we’ve got Chris Brown out on the plaza.”
Rock couldn’t resist commenting on the anchor’s choice of words.
“Did you say you hope the same weather hits you?” he said with a grin, adding, “I hope some weather doesn’t smack us upside the head.”
As Al Roker laughed in his seat, “Sesame Street” star Elmo, on hand to talk about the Olympics, said he’ll try to “make it wholesome.”
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here