*Chris Rock nodded toward Chris Brown’s violent past during the comedian’s appearance on the “Today” show today.
The opportunity arose when host Matt Lauer brought the show back from commercial by saying, “We’re hoping the same kind of weather hits us tomorrow when we’ve got Chris Brown out on the plaza.”
Rock couldn’t resist commenting on the anchor’s choice of words.
“Did you say you hope the same weather hits you?” he said with a grin, adding, “I hope some weather doesn’t smack us upside the head.”
As Al Roker laughed in his seat, “Sesame Street” star Elmo, on hand to talk about the Olympics, said he’ll try to “make it wholesome.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here