*Chuck Norris, the former star of “Walker, Texas Ranger, published an article on AmmoLand.com condemning President Barack Obama for “creating a pro-gay Boy Scouts of America,” reports TV Guide.
In addition to Obama, Norris also targets BSA national board member James Turley, who recently announced his plan to overturn the ban on gay Scouts and leaders.
Norris accuses the White House of manipulating the system, claiming they “prodded [Turley] with perks and favors.”
The actor even goes so far to reproach Obama for defending the children of illegal immigrants, but not defending the BSA’s “First Amendment rights to stand against atheists, agnostics and homosexuals.”
According to Norris, the Boy Scouts “epitomize the best of America” and are “as integral a part of American life and culture as hot dogs, baseball and Grandma’s apple pie.”
Of Turley and the Obama administration, Norris says, “If two people think so much alike, you can bet that one person isn’t thinking. Or maybe a more fitting adage here might be this: You scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here