*Chuck Norris, the former star of “Walker, Texas Ranger, published an article on AmmoLand.com condemning President Barack Obama for “creating a pro-gay Boy Scouts of America,” reports TV Guide.
In addition to Obama, Norris also targets BSA national board member James Turley, who recently announced his plan to overturn the ban on gay Scouts and leaders.
Norris accuses the White House of manipulating the system, claiming they “prodded [Turley] with perks and favors.”
The actor even goes so far to reproach Obama for defending the children of illegal immigrants, but not defending the BSA’s “First Amendment rights to stand against atheists, agnostics and homosexuals.”
According to Norris, the Boy Scouts “epitomize the best of America” and are “as integral a part of American life and culture as hot dogs, baseball and Grandma’s apple pie.”
Of Turley and the Obama administration, Norris says, “If two people think so much alike, you can bet that one person isn’t thinking. Or maybe a more fitting adage here might be this: You scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here