*Chuck Norris, the former star of “Walker, Texas Ranger, published an article on AmmoLand.com condemning President Barack Obama for “creating a pro-gay Boy Scouts of America,” reports TV Guide.
In addition to Obama, Norris also targets BSA national board member James Turley, who recently announced his plan to overturn the ban on gay Scouts and leaders.
Norris accuses the White House of manipulating the system, claiming they “prodded [Turley] with perks and favors.”
The actor even goes so far to reproach Obama for defending the children of illegal immigrants, but not defending the BSA’s “First Amendment rights to stand against atheists, agnostics and homosexuals.”
According to Norris, the Boy Scouts “epitomize the best of America” and are “as integral a part of American life and culture as hot dogs, baseball and Grandma’s apple pie.”
Of Turley and the Obama administration, Norris says, “If two people think so much alike, you can bet that one person isn’t thinking. Or maybe a more fitting adage here might be this: You scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here