*Chuck Norris, the former star of “Walker, Texas Ranger, published an article on AmmoLand.com condemning President Barack Obama for “creating a pro-gay Boy Scouts of America,” reports TV Guide.
In addition to Obama, Norris also targets BSA national board member James Turley, who recently announced his plan to overturn the ban on gay Scouts and leaders.
Norris accuses the White House of manipulating the system, claiming they “prodded [Turley] with perks and favors.”
The actor even goes so far to reproach Obama for defending the children of illegal immigrants, but not defending the BSA’s “First Amendment rights to stand against atheists, agnostics and homosexuals.”
According to Norris, the Boy Scouts “epitomize the best of America” and are “as integral a part of American life and culture as hot dogs, baseball and Grandma’s apple pie.”
Of Turley and the Obama administration, Norris says, “If two people think so much alike, you can bet that one person isn’t thinking. Or maybe a more fitting adage here might be this: You scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here