*Chuck Norris, the former star of “Walker, Texas Ranger, published an article on AmmoLand.com condemning President Barack Obama for “creating a pro-gay Boy Scouts of America,” reports TV Guide.
In addition to Obama, Norris also targets BSA national board member James Turley, who recently announced his plan to overturn the ban on gay Scouts and leaders.
Norris accuses the White House of manipulating the system, claiming they “prodded [Turley] with perks and favors.”
The actor even goes so far to reproach Obama for defending the children of illegal immigrants, but not defending the BSA’s “First Amendment rights to stand against atheists, agnostics and homosexuals.”
According to Norris, the Boy Scouts “epitomize the best of America” and are “as integral a part of American life and culture as hot dogs, baseball and Grandma’s apple pie.”
Of Turley and the Obama administration, Norris says, “If two people think so much alike, you can bet that one person isn’t thinking. Or maybe a more fitting adage here might be this: You scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours.”
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here