This stage play will make you laugh, it will make you cry and most of all it shows that between the thin line of saint and sinner is a lot of personal growth that impacts your relationship with your family and so-called friends.
Playwright and director Dee Crane has assembled a cast of performers that you’re sure to recognize, including Tony Grant (Tyler Perry’s “Madea Gets a Job”), 2012 Stellar award winning poet Sela and Crystal Aikin, Stellar award winning singer and winner of BET’s Sunday’s Best.
The play debuts Friday, June 15th at The Music Hall in Arlington, Texas, 224 N. Center Street. Tickets are $20 in advance, $30 at the door and $45 for VIP treatment which includes food, drinks, a backstage pass to meet cast members and a limited edition t-shirt.
Call The Music Hall at 817-226-4400 for more information or email ‘Round the Clock’ Entertainment Group at [email protected] for the stage play schedule.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here