This stage play will make you laugh, it will make you cry and most of all it shows that between the thin line of saint and sinner is a lot of personal growth that impacts your relationship with your family and so-called friends.
Playwright and director Dee Crane has assembled a cast of performers that you’re sure to recognize, including Tony Grant (Tyler Perry’s “Madea Gets a Job”), 2012 Stellar award winning poet Sela and Crystal Aikin, Stellar award winning singer and winner of BET’s Sunday’s Best.
The play debuts Friday, June 15th at The Music Hall in Arlington, Texas, 224 N. Center Street. Tickets are $20 in advance, $30 at the door and $45 for VIP treatment which includes food, drinks, a backstage pass to meet cast members and a limited edition t-shirt.
Call The Music Hall at 817-226-4400 for more information or email ‘Round the Clock’ Entertainment Group at [email protected] for the stage play schedule.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here