This stage play will make you laugh, it will make you cry and most of all it shows that between the thin line of saint and sinner is a lot of personal growth that impacts your relationship with your family and so-called friends.
Playwright and director Dee Crane has assembled a cast of performers that you’re sure to recognize, including Tony Grant (Tyler Perry’s “Madea Gets a Job”), 2012 Stellar award winning poet Sela and Crystal Aikin, Stellar award winning singer and winner of BET’s Sunday’s Best.
The play debuts Friday, June 15th at The Music Hall in Arlington, Texas, 224 N. Center Street. Tickets are $20 in advance, $30 at the door and $45 for VIP treatment which includes food, drinks, a backstage pass to meet cast members and a limited edition t-shirt.
Call The Music Hall at 817-226-4400 for more information or email ‘Round the Clock’ Entertainment Group at [email protected] for the stage play schedule.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here