This stage play will make you laugh, it will make you cry and most of all it shows that between the thin line of saint and sinner is a lot of personal growth that impacts your relationship with your family and so-called friends.
Playwright and director Dee Crane has assembled a cast of performers that you’re sure to recognize, including Tony Grant (Tyler Perry’s “Madea Gets a Job”), 2012 Stellar award winning poet Sela and Crystal Aikin, Stellar award winning singer and winner of BET’s Sunday’s Best.
The play debuts Friday, June 15th at The Music Hall in Arlington, Texas, 224 N. Center Street. Tickets are $20 in advance, $30 at the door and $45 for VIP treatment which includes food, drinks, a backstage pass to meet cast members and a limited edition t-shirt.
Call The Music Hall at 817-226-4400 for more information or email ‘Round the Clock’ Entertainment Group at [email protected] for the stage play schedule.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here