This stage play will make you laugh, it will make you cry and most of all it shows that between the thin line of saint and sinner is a lot of personal growth that impacts your relationship with your family and so-called friends.
Playwright and director Dee Crane has assembled a cast of performers that you’re sure to recognize, including Tony Grant (Tyler Perry’s “Madea Gets a Job”), 2012 Stellar award winning poet Sela and Crystal Aikin, Stellar award winning singer and winner of BET’s Sunday’s Best.
The play debuts Friday, June 15th at The Music Hall in Arlington, Texas, 224 N. Center Street. Tickets are $20 in advance, $30 at the door and $45 for VIP treatment which includes food, drinks, a backstage pass to meet cast members and a limited edition t-shirt.
Call The Music Hall at 817-226-4400 for more information or email ‘Round the Clock’ Entertainment Group at [email protected] for the stage play schedule.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here