*First President Obama teases us with Al Green. Now, Colin Powell is breaking out in song – but the former Secretary of State didn’t stick to old school R&B.
During a commercial break while filming “CBS This Morning” on Wednesday Gen. Powell belted out the chorus of Rae Jepsen’s hit “Call Me Maybe,” which just dethroned Goyte’s “Somebody That I Used to Know” to top Billboard’s Hot 100 this week.
Watch him croon along with co-anchor Gayle King below. [Scroll down for Rae Jepsen’s original.]
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here