*First President Obama teases us with Al Green. Now, Colin Powell is breaking out in song – but the former Secretary of State didn’t stick to old school R&B.
During a commercial break while filming “CBS This Morning” on Wednesday Gen. Powell belted out the chorus of Rae Jepsen’s hit “Call Me Maybe,” which just dethroned Goyte’s “Somebody That I Used to Know” to top Billboard’s Hot 100 this week.
Watch him croon along with co-anchor Gayle King below. [Scroll down for Rae Jepsen’s original.]
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here