*First President Obama teases us with Al Green. Now, Colin Powell is breaking out in song – but the former Secretary of State didn’t stick to old school R&B.
During a commercial break while filming “CBS This Morning” on Wednesday Gen. Powell belted out the chorus of Rae Jepsen’s hit “Call Me Maybe,” which just dethroned Goyte’s “Somebody That I Used to Know” to top Billboard’s Hot 100 this week.
Watch him croon along with co-anchor Gayle King below. [Scroll down for Rae Jepsen’s original.]
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here