*First President Obama teases us with Al Green. Now, Colin Powell is breaking out in song – but the former Secretary of State didn’t stick to old school R&B.
During a commercial break while filming “CBS This Morning” on Wednesday Gen. Powell belted out the chorus of Rae Jepsen’s hit “Call Me Maybe,” which just dethroned Goyte’s “Somebody That I Used to Know” to top Billboard’s Hot 100 this week.
Watch him croon along with co-anchor Gayle King below. [Scroll down for Rae Jepsen’s original.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here