*First President Obama teases us with Al Green. Now, Colin Powell is breaking out in song – but the former Secretary of State didn’t stick to old school R&B.
During a commercial break while filming “CBS This Morning” on Wednesday Gen. Powell belted out the chorus of Rae Jepsen’s hit “Call Me Maybe,” which just dethroned Goyte’s “Somebody That I Used to Know” to top Billboard’s Hot 100 this week.
Watch him croon along with co-anchor Gayle King below. [Scroll down for Rae Jepsen’s original.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here