D.B. Woodside admitted in an interview with radio host Egypt Sherrod that it was a much needed change.
“Last year was very difficult at times to go to set with all that tension that was going on with Stacey. So I wish her well. I’m sure she’s off doing something else,” he said.
He added that Stacey was a difficult person to work with on the set. When she left, it was whole new change in mood at work.
“I don’t want to cause any trouble, but I, for one, am happy she’s gone. It’s a much better place to be. It’s a much better set,” he said bluntly. “I’m just going to keep it straight. I’m just going to keep it real. I am happy that she’s not there anymore.”
Woodside was so excited to hear that she was leaving that the same night he went out and partied it up with a few rounds of drinks.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Gets Fired Again?
He wouldn’t speak much on the alleged feuds she and LisaRaye McCoy would have. Instead, he said he’s “Team LisaRaye.”
As far as the new girl, Denise Vasi, the actor said it may take a minute for audiences to warm up to her, but she’s been doing a good job filling in the gap.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here