D.B. Woodside admitted in an interview with radio host Egypt Sherrod that it was a much needed change.
“Last year was very difficult at times to go to set with all that tension that was going on with Stacey. So I wish her well. I’m sure she’s off doing something else,” he said.
He added that Stacey was a difficult person to work with on the set. When she left, it was whole new change in mood at work.
“I don’t want to cause any trouble, but I, for one, am happy she’s gone. It’s a much better place to be. It’s a much better set,” he said bluntly. “I’m just going to keep it straight. I’m just going to keep it real. I am happy that she’s not there anymore.”
Woodside was so excited to hear that she was leaving that the same night he went out and partied it up with a few rounds of drinks.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Gets Fired Again?
He wouldn’t speak much on the alleged feuds she and LisaRaye McCoy would have. Instead, he said he’s “Team LisaRaye.”
As far as the new girl, Denise Vasi, the actor said it may take a minute for audiences to warm up to her, but she’s been doing a good job filling in the gap.
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here