D.B. Woodside admitted in an interview with radio host Egypt Sherrod that it was a much needed change.
“Last year was very difficult at times to go to set with all that tension that was going on with Stacey. So I wish her well. I’m sure she’s off doing something else,” he said.
He added that Stacey was a difficult person to work with on the set. When she left, it was whole new change in mood at work.
“I don’t want to cause any trouble, but I, for one, am happy she’s gone. It’s a much better place to be. It’s a much better set,” he said bluntly. “I’m just going to keep it straight. I’m just going to keep it real. I am happy that she’s not there anymore.”
Woodside was so excited to hear that she was leaving that the same night he went out and partied it up with a few rounds of drinks.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Gets Fired Again?
He wouldn’t speak much on the alleged feuds she and LisaRaye McCoy would have. Instead, he said he’s “Team LisaRaye.”
As far as the new girl, Denise Vasi, the actor said it may take a minute for audiences to warm up to her, but she’s been doing a good job filling in the gap.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here