D.B. Woodside admitted in an interview with radio host Egypt Sherrod that it was a much needed change.
“Last year was very difficult at times to go to set with all that tension that was going on with Stacey. So I wish her well. I’m sure she’s off doing something else,” he said.
He added that Stacey was a difficult person to work with on the set. When she left, it was whole new change in mood at work.
“I don’t want to cause any trouble, but I, for one, am happy she’s gone. It’s a much better place to be. It’s a much better set,” he said bluntly. “I’m just going to keep it straight. I’m just going to keep it real. I am happy that she’s not there anymore.”
Woodside was so excited to hear that she was leaving that the same night he went out and partied it up with a few rounds of drinks.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Gets Fired Again?
He wouldn’t speak much on the alleged feuds she and LisaRaye McCoy would have. Instead, he said he’s “Team LisaRaye.”
As far as the new girl, Denise Vasi, the actor said it may take a minute for audiences to warm up to her, but she’s been doing a good job filling in the gap.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here