Well, when we talk about dogs we aren’t talking animals we are talking the men that women sometimes have to deal with.
But there are different types of dogs and that’s what Essence Magazine is here for.
They’ve got a top 10 list of how you know you are dating a dog. Check reason #1 out below:
He Doesn’t Bark
Just as you are alarmed when a stranger is at your door, and your dog fails to notify you with a little “woof woof,” so should you be when a man is hesitant to divulge who he is beneath the surface. It takes time to learn a person’s character, but when a man is too vague and mysterious, about his age, where he lives, and essentially who he is, you should be alarmed.
Read more at Essence
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here