Well, when we talk about dogs we aren’t talking animals we are talking the men that women sometimes have to deal with.
But there are different types of dogs and that’s what Essence Magazine is here for.
They’ve got a top 10 list of how you know you are dating a dog. Check reason #1 out below:
He Doesn’t Bark
Just as you are alarmed when a stranger is at your door, and your dog fails to notify you with a little “woof woof,” so should you be when a man is hesitant to divulge who he is beneath the surface. It takes time to learn a person’s character, but when a man is too vague and mysterious, about his age, where he lives, and essentially who he is, you should be alarmed.
Read more at Essence
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here