*Former NBA star Dennis Rodman has been ordered to stay away from his ex-wife after he allegedly attacked her last month.
Michelle Rodman obtained a temporary ban against the retired basketball player after he allegedly entered her house on May 28 and shoved her when she refused to let him near his 11-year-old son.
Michelle appeared in an Orange County, California court on Thursday to request that the judge make the ban permanent. On the stand, she claimed Rodman was drunk when he barged into her home at 2.30 a.m. and pushed her onto a bed when she would not let him see his son D.J.
Rodman is expected to appear in court when the hearing continues today, reports TMZ.
The former couple wed in 2003, but Michelle filed for divorce to end their marriage a year later.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here