*Former NBA star Dennis Rodman has been ordered to stay away from his ex-wife after he allegedly attacked her last month.
Michelle Rodman obtained a temporary ban against the retired basketball player after he allegedly entered her house on May 28 and shoved her when she refused to let him near his 11-year-old son.
Michelle appeared in an Orange County, California court on Thursday to request that the judge make the ban permanent. On the stand, she claimed Rodman was drunk when he barged into her home at 2.30 a.m. and pushed her onto a bed when she would not let him see his son D.J.
Rodman is expected to appear in court when the hearing continues today, reports TMZ.
The former couple wed in 2003, but Michelle filed for divorce to end their marriage a year later.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here