*Former NBA star Dennis Rodman has been ordered to stay away from his ex-wife after he allegedly attacked her last month.
Michelle Rodman obtained a temporary ban against the retired basketball player after he allegedly entered her house on May 28 and shoved her when she refused to let him near his 11-year-old son.
Michelle appeared in an Orange County, California court on Thursday to request that the judge make the ban permanent. On the stand, she claimed Rodman was drunk when he barged into her home at 2.30 a.m. and pushed her onto a bed when she would not let him see his son D.J.
Rodman is expected to appear in court when the hearing continues today, reports TMZ.
The former couple wed in 2003, but Michelle filed for divorce to end their marriage a year later.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here