*Former NBA star Dennis Rodman has been ordered to stay away from his ex-wife after he allegedly attacked her last month.
Michelle Rodman obtained a temporary ban against the retired basketball player after he allegedly entered her house on May 28 and shoved her when she refused to let him near his 11-year-old son.
Michelle appeared in an Orange County, California court on Thursday to request that the judge make the ban permanent. On the stand, she claimed Rodman was drunk when he barged into her home at 2.30 a.m. and pushed her onto a bed when she would not let him see his son D.J.
Rodman is expected to appear in court when the hearing continues today, reports TMZ.
The former couple wed in 2003, but Michelle filed for divorce to end their marriage a year later.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here