He was also placed on three years of informal probation and he is ordered to pay up on current child and spousal support obligations.
Now news comes from South Florida, via Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, that he’s got problems with the man in that state, too.
While retired NBA bad boy Dennis Rodman’s child support entanglements are getting more serious in California, Broward County’s court system is turning the heat on him as well.
Actually, his lawyer here is hoping Rodman will manage to stay out of California jails long enough for a June 8 court appearance in Fort Lauderdale where the tallhead is scheduled to face more baby mama drama!
And the only way he’ll stay out of the slammer for the next three years is if he makes future payments on time – and comes up with more than $800,000 in back child support.
Rodman, however, is facing a hearing similar to Monday’s, only this time it’s in Fort Lauderdale.
Here, he is accused of owing “just” $200,000-plus to an ex-galpal with whom he had a son.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here