He was also placed on three years of informal probation and he is ordered to pay up on current child and spousal support obligations.
Now news comes from South Florida, via Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, that he’s got problems with the man in that state, too.
While retired NBA bad boy Dennis Rodman’s child support entanglements are getting more serious in California, Broward County’s court system is turning the heat on him as well.
Actually, his lawyer here is hoping Rodman will manage to stay out of California jails long enough for a June 8 court appearance in Fort Lauderdale where the tallhead is scheduled to face more baby mama drama!
And the only way he’ll stay out of the slammer for the next three years is if he makes future payments on time – and comes up with more than $800,000 in back child support.
Rodman, however, is facing a hearing similar to Monday’s, only this time it’s in Fort Lauderdale.
Here, he is accused of owing “just” $200,000-plus to an ex-galpal with whom he had a son.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here