He was also placed on three years of informal probation and he is ordered to pay up on current child and spousal support obligations.
Now news comes from South Florida, via Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, that he’s got problems with the man in that state, too.
While retired NBA bad boy Dennis Rodman’s child support entanglements are getting more serious in California, Broward County’s court system is turning the heat on him as well.
Actually, his lawyer here is hoping Rodman will manage to stay out of California jails long enough for a June 8 court appearance in Fort Lauderdale where the tallhead is scheduled to face more baby mama drama!
And the only way he’ll stay out of the slammer for the next three years is if he makes future payments on time – and comes up with more than $800,000 in back child support.
Rodman, however, is facing a hearing similar to Monday’s, only this time it’s in Fort Lauderdale.
Here, he is accused of owing “just” $200,000-plus to an ex-galpal with whom he had a son.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here