He was also placed on three years of informal probation and he is ordered to pay up on current child and spousal support obligations.
Now news comes from South Florida, via Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, that he’s got problems with the man in that state, too.
While retired NBA bad boy Dennis Rodman’s child support entanglements are getting more serious in California, Broward County’s court system is turning the heat on him as well.
Actually, his lawyer here is hoping Rodman will manage to stay out of California jails long enough for a June 8 court appearance in Fort Lauderdale where the tallhead is scheduled to face more baby mama drama!
And the only way he’ll stay out of the slammer for the next three years is if he makes future payments on time – and comes up with more than $800,000 in back child support.
Rodman, however, is facing a hearing similar to Monday’s, only this time it’s in Fort Lauderdale.
Here, he is accused of owing “just” $200,000-plus to an ex-galpal with whom he had a son.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here