*Tevyn Cole is one of the newest members of the Disney cast.
He recently relocated to Orlando to work in the merchandising department for the next eight months as a college intern.
Cole, who is a junior at Eastern Michigan University, is no stranger to Disney. He was a member of the 2008 inaugural class of the Steve Harvey Disney’s Dreamers Academy (DDA) and has returned twice as a featured Disney’s Dreamers Alumni. This year, Cole was Disney’s TV host for day one of the 2012 DDA. He is extremely excited about this new venture and his future possibilities with Disney. “Joining the Disney company as a cast member is one of the greatest feelings anyone could experience. I now work at the place where dreams come true! I hope to create magical moments for our guests, as well as for myself,” says Cole.
Tevyn Cole, is the 19 yrs. old owner of School Me Clothing. He started the company nine years ago, just about as long as he has dreamed of being a Disney cast member. “My childhood dreams all started with Disney. I wanted to be on the Disney channel as an actor. Since such a young age, the vision hasn’t changed much. I still dream of joining Disney entertainment,” says Cole. Cole plans to take full advantage of his time at Disney by learning about the company and connecting with as many people as he can. “My foot is finally in the door! Through this experience as an intern, my goal is to build strong connections with other Disney cast members and network my way into fulfilling my childhood dreams.”
For more information about Tevyn Cole and School Me Clothing, visit www.schoolmeclothing.com.
About School Me Clothing:
School Me Clothing was developed in 2003 by, a then 10 yrs. old, Tevyn Cole. The company was created to educate the youth about Black history. The apparel line was developed as an answer to the lack of Black history taught in public schools. The shirts and jeans display various graphics, dates and messages that represent a Black inventor or historic moment in Black history. After nine years, School Me has been introduced to and supported by many of the industry’s top leaders in entertainment, fashion and music. School Me apparel has been featured in music videos and worn by several celebrities. President Barack Obama, Will and Jada Smith, Diggy Simmons, Will Packer, Stephen Hill, Keyshia Cole, Jesse Jackson, Disney’s Kyle Massey, Mo’Nique, Farrah Gray and Laila Ali are amongst the many celebrities with School Me shirts. More information is available at www.schoolmeclothing.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here