Donald Trump, speaking to the North Carolina Republican Convention, explained that his interest in proving that President Obama was not born in the US, has nothing to do with him being black. In other words, he can’t be a racist/birther because he picked Arsenio Hall as the his “Celebrity Apprentice” champion.
Trump was there to discuss Mitt Romney‘s presidential chances and his treatment of the media, but the birth certificate issue, as always, came up. This time, he had a ready response to the claims that his motives are racist based.
“Somebody said, ‘Oh, because I brought up the birth certificate, I’m a racist. I said, ‘How can I be a racist, I just picked Arsenio Hall,” said Trump.
Trump was asked why he continues to bring up the issue of the president’s birth certificate, and said it was the demand from people who want to hear him talk about it, pointing out that the loudest applause line of his nearly hour-long speech came when he was questioning the president’s birthplace.
Whatever, Chump, er Trump.
Like we said, this should make Arsenio feel special. Yep, especially USED.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here