*Drake and Chris Brown have been offered $1 million each to continue their feud in a boxing ring.
The pair and their entourages were involved in a brawl at a New York club earlier this month in which several people were injured. Now, a promoter for Celebrity Boxing has revealed that billionaire Alki David has offered to pay them each $1 million, and give another $1 million to charity if they take part in a public fight.
”Obviously they have a grudge. It’s just three one-minute rounds. No one will get seriously hurt,” Damon Feldman told the New York Daily News.
As previously reported, the reportedly started over Rihanna, who had a fling with Drake after splitting up with Chris when he beat her three years ago. Unconfirmed reports revealed Chris sent a bottle of champagne to Drake’s table as a peace offering but it was returned with a note reading, ”I’m f***ing the love of your life, deal with it.”
Chris then reportedly confronted Drake, who allegedly threw a punch at his rival, leading to a brawl breaking out.
Meanwhile, Eva Longoria’s former husband Tony Parker is recovering in Paris after having eye surgery to repair the corneal laceration he suffered during the bar brawl. The NBA star’s hope of representing France in the London 2012 Olympics is now in doubt and he suing the nightclub for $20 million, claiming it should never have let Rihanna’s exes in at the same time.
The San Antonio Spurs star filed the lawsuit against W.i.P. Nightclub on Thursday in New York State Supreme Court and in the paperwork he alleges that the club’s security was negligent for allowing the fight to ever happen.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here