*Drake and Chris Brown have been offered $1 million each to continue their feud in a boxing ring.
The pair and their entourages were involved in a brawl at a New York club earlier this month in which several people were injured. Now, a promoter for Celebrity Boxing has revealed that billionaire Alki David has offered to pay them each $1 million, and give another $1 million to charity if they take part in a public fight.
”Obviously they have a grudge. It’s just three one-minute rounds. No one will get seriously hurt,” Damon Feldman told the New York Daily News.
As previously reported, the reportedly started over Rihanna, who had a fling with Drake after splitting up with Chris when he beat her three years ago. Unconfirmed reports revealed Chris sent a bottle of champagne to Drake’s table as a peace offering but it was returned with a note reading, ”I’m f***ing the love of your life, deal with it.”
Chris then reportedly confronted Drake, who allegedly threw a punch at his rival, leading to a brawl breaking out.
Meanwhile, Eva Longoria’s former husband Tony Parker is recovering in Paris after having eye surgery to repair the corneal laceration he suffered during the bar brawl. The NBA star’s hope of representing France in the London 2012 Olympics is now in doubt and he suing the nightclub for $20 million, claiming it should never have let Rihanna’s exes in at the same time.
The San Antonio Spurs star filed the lawsuit against W.i.P. Nightclub on Thursday in New York State Supreme Court and in the paperwork he alleges that the club’s security was negligent for allowing the fight to ever happen.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here