*Drake and Chris Brown have been offered $1 million each to continue their feud in a boxing ring.
The pair and their entourages were involved in a brawl at a New York club earlier this month in which several people were injured. Now, a promoter for Celebrity Boxing has revealed that billionaire Alki David has offered to pay them each $1 million, and give another $1 million to charity if they take part in a public fight.
”Obviously they have a grudge. It’s just three one-minute rounds. No one will get seriously hurt,” Damon Feldman told the New York Daily News.
As previously reported, the reportedly started over Rihanna, who had a fling with Drake after splitting up with Chris when he beat her three years ago. Unconfirmed reports revealed Chris sent a bottle of champagne to Drake’s table as a peace offering but it was returned with a note reading, ”I’m f***ing the love of your life, deal with it.”
Chris then reportedly confronted Drake, who allegedly threw a punch at his rival, leading to a brawl breaking out.
Meanwhile, Eva Longoria’s former husband Tony Parker is recovering in Paris after having eye surgery to repair the corneal laceration he suffered during the bar brawl. The NBA star’s hope of representing France in the London 2012 Olympics is now in doubt and he suing the nightclub for $20 million, claiming it should never have let Rihanna’s exes in at the same time.
The San Antonio Spurs star filed the lawsuit against W.i.P. Nightclub on Thursday in New York State Supreme Court and in the paperwork he alleges that the club’s security was negligent for allowing the fight to ever happen.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Get's Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here