*Drake says he is not responsible for the bloody gash on Chris Brown’s chin, claiming he was on his way out of the nightclub when a brawl broke out.
As previously reported, TMZ cites sources who claim the fight started after Brown and a rapper at Drake’s table, Meek Mill, started trash talking each other.
According to the website, Mill and Chris where screaming at each other over an unknown topic. But despite earlier reports, TMZ says the argument was not over Rihanna.
One source says Chris was hurt when Meek Mill hit him with a bottle.
A rep for Drake tells TMZ: “Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.i.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began. …He did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to person or damage to property.”
Meanwhile, TMZ spoke with an innocent female club goer was wounded after she was struck by a flying bottle in the middle of the brawl.
Hollie C., a 24-year-old Australian tourist, says she was hanging at W.i.P. Wednesday night with some friends when the brawl exploded between Brown’s entourage and Drake’s entourage.
“Within a few moments of noticing glass being thrown around, I saw a glass bottle headed towards me; consequently hitting me in the head,” she told TMZ. “I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness.”
Hollie says she was transported to a local hospital by herself, where she received 16 stitches to close up the bloody gash. She also received a tetanus shot.
Hollie was released from the hospital early this morning and has since filed a police report, but tells us, “I had to take the subway home with no money or jacket. Nobody would even sit beside me. My friends were so scared because they did not know where I was.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here