*Even as an elderly couple was the victim of a home invasion during their Bible reading, the elderly woman of the home told the suspected burglar that he should be reading his Bible instead of stealing their medication, reports CBS.
Police are investigating a home invasion case in Lincolnton, N.C., involving an armed masked man who broke into an elderly couple’s home as they were reading their Bible on Wednesday. WBTV reports that the masked man, dressed in ski gear, pointed a gun at an elderly man, who was reading his Bible. After obtaining some prescription medication, the suspect escaped through the backyard into a wooded area.
Police indicate that as the man was running, the elderly woman of the home yelled at the suspect, telling him that he “should be reading the Bible instead of committing crimes,” according to a police report from the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here