*Even as an elderly couple was the victim of a home invasion during their Bible reading, the elderly woman of the home told the suspected burglar that he should be reading his Bible instead of stealing their medication, reports CBS.
Police are investigating a home invasion case in Lincolnton, N.C., involving an armed masked man who broke into an elderly couple’s home as they were reading their Bible on Wednesday. WBTV reports that the masked man, dressed in ski gear, pointed a gun at an elderly man, who was reading his Bible. After obtaining some prescription medication, the suspect escaped through the backyard into a wooded area.
Police indicate that as the man was running, the elderly woman of the home yelled at the suspect, telling him that he “should be reading the Bible instead of committing crimes,” according to a police report from the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here