*Even as an elderly couple was the victim of a home invasion during their Bible reading, the elderly woman of the home told the suspected burglar that he should be reading his Bible instead of stealing their medication, reports CBS.
Police are investigating a home invasion case in Lincolnton, N.C., involving an armed masked man who broke into an elderly couple’s home as they were reading their Bible on Wednesday. WBTV reports that the masked man, dressed in ski gear, pointed a gun at an elderly man, who was reading his Bible. After obtaining some prescription medication, the suspect escaped through the backyard into a wooded area.
Police indicate that as the man was running, the elderly woman of the home yelled at the suspect, telling him that he “should be reading the Bible instead of committing crimes,” according to a police report from the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here