*Even as an elderly couple was the victim of a home invasion during their Bible reading, the elderly woman of the home told the suspected burglar that he should be reading his Bible instead of stealing their medication, reports CBS.
Police are investigating a home invasion case in Lincolnton, N.C., involving an armed masked man who broke into an elderly couple’s home as they were reading their Bible on Wednesday. WBTV reports that the masked man, dressed in ski gear, pointed a gun at an elderly man, who was reading his Bible. After obtaining some prescription medication, the suspect escaped through the backyard into a wooded area.
Police indicate that as the man was running, the elderly woman of the home yelled at the suspect, telling him that he “should be reading the Bible instead of committing crimes,” according to a police report from the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Read more here.
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here