*Even as an elderly couple was the victim of a home invasion during their Bible reading, the elderly woman of the home told the suspected burglar that he should be reading his Bible instead of stealing their medication, reports CBS.
Police are investigating a home invasion case in Lincolnton, N.C., involving an armed masked man who broke into an elderly couple’s home as they were reading their Bible on Wednesday. WBTV reports that the masked man, dressed in ski gear, pointed a gun at an elderly man, who was reading his Bible. After obtaining some prescription medication, the suspect escaped through the backyard into a wooded area.
Police indicate that as the man was running, the elderly woman of the home yelled at the suspect, telling him that he “should be reading the Bible instead of committing crimes,” according to a police report from the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here