In July EURweb presents an opportunity for jazz artists to gain exposure at EURweb.com for the entire month. This special promotion is designed to give these artists increased exposure and to formally recognize jazz as America’s original art form. Through the years The Electronic Urban Report and its media partners have welcomed in depth interviews and career highlights from newcomers and industry legends such as Ramsey Lewis, Norman Brown, George Duke, Herbie Hancock and Quincy Jones.
Below is an excerpt from Quincy Jones as he is being interviewed by Lee Bailey and the press backstage at the 2009 Playboy Jazz festival. Enjoy this archived history lesson from multiple Grammy Award winner Quincy Jones, and join us in saluting jazz musicians everywhere as we anticipate the launch of EURweb’s first Jazzy In July series.
EURweb’s Jazzy In July is a marketing/promotional event and there are guidelines. Inquire at [email protected]. Put JAZZY IN JULY in the subject line. Deadline for submission is June 25th, 2012. Space is limited. For more on Quincy Jones, his music and humanitarian efforts, go to http://www.quincyjones.com/.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here