In July EURweb presents an opportunity for jazz artists to gain exposure at EURweb.com for the entire month. This special promotion is designed to give these artists increased exposure and to formally recognize jazz as America’s original art form. Through the years The Electronic Urban Report and its media partners have welcomed in depth interviews and career highlights from newcomers and industry legends such as Ramsey Lewis, Norman Brown, George Duke, Herbie Hancock and Quincy Jones.
Below is an excerpt from Quincy Jones as he is being interviewed by Lee Bailey and the press backstage at the 2009 Playboy Jazz festival. Enjoy this archived history lesson from multiple Grammy Award winner Quincy Jones, and join us in saluting jazz musicians everywhere as we anticipate the launch of EURweb’s first Jazzy In July series.
EURweb’s Jazzy In July is a marketing/promotional event and there are guidelines. Inquire at [email protected]. Put JAZZY IN JULY in the subject line. Deadline for submission is June 25th, 2012. Space is limited. For more on Quincy Jones, his music and humanitarian efforts, go to http://www.quincyjones.com/.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here