In July EURweb presents an opportunity for jazz artists to gain exposure at EURweb.com for the entire month. This special promotion is designed to give these artists increased exposure and to formally recognize jazz as America’s original art form. Through the years The Electronic Urban Report and its media partners have welcomed in depth interviews and career highlights from newcomers and industry legends such as Ramsey Lewis, Norman Brown, George Duke, Herbie Hancock and Quincy Jones.
Below is an excerpt from Quincy Jones as he is being interviewed by Lee Bailey and the press backstage at the 2009 Playboy Jazz festival. Enjoy this archived history lesson from multiple Grammy Award winner Quincy Jones, and join us in saluting jazz musicians everywhere as we anticipate the launch of EURweb’s first Jazzy In July series.
EURweb’s Jazzy In July is a marketing/promotional event and there are guidelines. Inquire at [email protected]. Put JAZZY IN JULY in the subject line. Deadline for submission is June 25th, 2012. Space is limited. For more on Quincy Jones, his music and humanitarian efforts, go to http://www.quincyjones.com/.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here