According to reports, the boxer is facing jail time if he doesn’t give up $300k for his 18-year-old daughter Emani.
The Georgia Department of Human Services has gone to court and made the claim, saying he’s not paid a dime since April 2010. His tab is closing in on $400k.
Holyfield is taking too long for DHS, so jail is the next option along with garnished wages.
However, his rep says he’s unaware of he issue and added that Holyfield and his daughter have a great relationship.
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here