According to reports, the boxer is facing jail time if he doesn’t give up $300k for his 18-year-old daughter Emani.
The Georgia Department of Human Services has gone to court and made the claim, saying he’s not paid a dime since April 2010. His tab is closing in on $400k.
Holyfield is taking too long for DHS, so jail is the next option along with garnished wages.
However, his rep says he’s unaware of he issue and added that Holyfield and his daughter have a great relationship.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here