While those were racist sentiments, it seems that hotels in Miami are feeling that way about Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochincinco’s wedding. They want no part of it (hence TMZ’s composite photo above).
In other words, Evelyn, your reputation has preceded you!
“Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada and NFL fiancé Chad Ochocinco are now personae non grata at luxurious Miami hotels, TMZ has learned … since several establishments have rejected the couple’s request to tie the knot at their fancy digs because they don’t want glasses and fists flying.
The reality TV couple is currently filming their “BB Wives” spin-off show “Ocho and Eve” … and the big season finale will feature their glamorous wedding — but the couple hit a snag because none of the best venues want to deal with their TV show drama.
We’re told the St. Regis, The Ritz, and Breakers have all turned the couple down so far … telling producers they didn’t want to deal with any fighting or risk having their hotels portrayed in a negative light on camera.
Undeterred, the wedding is set to film next month … but the duo is still scrambling to find a location that will take them in.
Don’t worry. They’ll find a place. Somebody will close their eyes, hold their nose and take their money. Maybe even a church.
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here