While those were racist sentiments, it seems that hotels in Miami are feeling that way about Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochincinco’s wedding. They want no part of it (hence TMZ’s composite photo above).
In other words, Evelyn, your reputation has preceded you!
“Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada and NFL fiancé Chad Ochocinco are now personae non grata at luxurious Miami hotels, TMZ has learned … since several establishments have rejected the couple’s request to tie the knot at their fancy digs because they don’t want glasses and fists flying.
The reality TV couple is currently filming their “BB Wives” spin-off show “Ocho and Eve” … and the big season finale will feature their glamorous wedding — but the couple hit a snag because none of the best venues want to deal with their TV show drama.
We’re told the St. Regis, The Ritz, and Breakers have all turned the couple down so far … telling producers they didn’t want to deal with any fighting or risk having their hotels portrayed in a negative light on camera.
Undeterred, the wedding is set to film next month … but the duo is still scrambling to find a location that will take them in.
Don’t worry. They’ll find a place. Somebody will close their eyes, hold their nose and take their money. Maybe even a church.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here