While those were racist sentiments, it seems that hotels in Miami are feeling that way about Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochincinco’s wedding. They want no part of it (hence TMZ’s composite photo above).
In other words, Evelyn, your reputation has preceded you!
“Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada and NFL fiancé Chad Ochocinco are now personae non grata at luxurious Miami hotels, TMZ has learned … since several establishments have rejected the couple’s request to tie the knot at their fancy digs because they don’t want glasses and fists flying.
The reality TV couple is currently filming their “BB Wives” spin-off show “Ocho and Eve” … and the big season finale will feature their glamorous wedding — but the couple hit a snag because none of the best venues want to deal with their TV show drama.
We’re told the St. Regis, The Ritz, and Breakers have all turned the couple down so far … telling producers they didn’t want to deal with any fighting or risk having their hotels portrayed in a negative light on camera.
Undeterred, the wedding is set to film next month … but the duo is still scrambling to find a location that will take them in.
Don’t worry. They’ll find a place. Somebody will close their eyes, hold their nose and take their money. Maybe even a church.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here