*As TV personality Tanisha “Pop Off” Thomas inches toward her wedding day with Clive Muir on Oxygen’s “Tanisha Gets Married,” the reformed “Bad Girls Club” vet shared with us the biggest surprise she encountered in the lead up to the nuptials.
“Oh my God, the cost,” she told EURweb. “How quickly the budget just goes out the window. You set aside one budget and you think that that number is going to be able to cover everything. And honey, they just start coming at you with all kinds of prices.”
“Then,” she continues, “the planners find out that you’re on television, you’re this big reality star, and they start thinking the checks are bigger than what they are. And what was $5,000 to plan the wedding has now become, ‘Oh, you need $15,000 to have a wedding of your kind of caliber.’ I’m like, ‘Cmon, honey. I know I’ve been to Hollywood, but I am not Hollywood yet.’ So let’s just take it down a notch.”
Below, Tanisha – speaking from experience – has some advice on how to determine the guest list for your wedding…and more importantly, your wedding reception.
New episodes of “Tanisha Gets Married” air at 10 p.m. on Oxygen. Watch a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here