*As TV personality Tanisha “Pop Off” Thomas inches toward her wedding day with Clive Muir on Oxygen’s “Tanisha Gets Married,” the reformed “Bad Girls Club” vet shared with us the biggest surprise she encountered in the lead up to the nuptials.
“Oh my God, the cost,” she told EURweb. “How quickly the budget just goes out the window. You set aside one budget and you think that that number is going to be able to cover everything. And honey, they just start coming at you with all kinds of prices.”
“Then,” she continues, “the planners find out that you’re on television, you’re this big reality star, and they start thinking the checks are bigger than what they are. And what was $5,000 to plan the wedding has now become, ‘Oh, you need $15,000 to have a wedding of your kind of caliber.’ I’m like, ‘Cmon, honey. I know I’ve been to Hollywood, but I am not Hollywood yet.’ So let’s just take it down a notch.”
Below, Tanisha – speaking from experience – has some advice on how to determine the guest list for your wedding…and more importantly, your wedding reception.
New episodes of “Tanisha Gets Married” air at 10 p.m. on Oxygen. Watch a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here