Filmmaker and recently dubbed biopic director of “Straight Outta Compton,” F. Gary Gray is looking for the perfect actors to play the baddest crew in Hip Hop history.
The last we heard about the film, Ice Cube confirmed the project was going to come through, but he was searching for the right man to head it up.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Cube and Matt Alvarez, as well as Eazy-E’s widow Tomica Woods are producing the movie of the decade.
As we said, actors are being cast for the film and via Twitter, F. Gary Gray shared the following:
I’m casting for my next film STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON. Spread the word! Thanks!
The tweet also included the photo/flier below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here