Filmmaker and recently dubbed biopic director of “Straight Outta Compton,” F. Gary Gray is looking for the perfect actors to play the baddest crew in Hip Hop history.
The last we heard about the film, Ice Cube confirmed the project was going to come through, but he was searching for the right man to head it up.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Cube and Matt Alvarez, as well as Eazy-E’s widow Tomica Woods are producing the movie of the decade.
As we said, actors are being cast for the film and via Twitter, F. Gary Gray shared the following:
I’m casting for my next film STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON. Spread the word! Thanks!
The tweet also included the photo/flier below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here