Filmmaker and recently dubbed biopic director of “Straight Outta Compton,” F. Gary Gray is looking for the perfect actors to play the baddest crew in Hip Hop history.
The last we heard about the film, Ice Cube confirmed the project was going to come through, but he was searching for the right man to head it up.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Cube and Matt Alvarez, as well as Eazy-E’s widow Tomica Woods are producing the movie of the decade.
As we said, actors are being cast for the film and via Twitter, F. Gary Gray shared the following:
I’m casting for my next film STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON. Spread the word! Thanks!
The tweet also included the photo/flier below:
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here