Filmmaker and recently dubbed biopic director of “Straight Outta Compton,” F. Gary Gray is looking for the perfect actors to play the baddest crew in Hip Hop history.
The last we heard about the film, Ice Cube confirmed the project was going to come through, but he was searching for the right man to head it up.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Cube and Matt Alvarez, as well as Eazy-E’s widow Tomica Woods are producing the movie of the decade.
As we said, actors are being cast for the film and via Twitter, F. Gary Gray shared the following:
I’m casting for my next film STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON. Spread the word! Thanks!
The tweet also included the photo/flier below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here