Filmmaker and recently dubbed biopic director of “Straight Outta Compton,” F. Gary Gray is looking for the perfect actors to play the baddest crew in Hip Hop history.
The last we heard about the film, Ice Cube confirmed the project was going to come through, but he was searching for the right man to head it up.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Cube and Matt Alvarez, as well as Eazy-E’s widow Tomica Woods are producing the movie of the decade.
As we said, actors are being cast for the film and via Twitter, F. Gary Gray shared the following:
I’m casting for my next film STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON. Spread the word! Thanks!
The tweet also included the photo/flier below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here