*How many of you remember being left in the car while your parent ran in a store for a few minutes?
Hell! To be honest, back in the day, they may have been in the store at least a half hour.
But, no one called the cops when they saw you and your cousins or siblings playing around in the car unattended. Now?!
Totally different story. As harmless as the act of leaving them inside may seem, folks are unabashedly jacking cars with kids in them.
In Atlanta, Charles Boyd ran into a convenience store to buy ice when he came out and noticed that his car had been stolen. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here