*How many of you remember being left in the car while your parent ran in a store for a few minutes?
Hell! To be honest, back in the day, they may have been in the store at least a half hour.
But, no one called the cops when they saw you and your cousins or siblings playing around in the car unattended. Now?!
Totally different story. As harmless as the act of leaving them inside may seem, folks are unabashedly jacking cars with kids in them.
In Atlanta, Charles Boyd ran into a convenience store to buy ice when he came out and noticed that his car had been stolen. (more…)
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here