*How many of you remember being left in the car while your parent ran in a store for a few minutes?
Hell! To be honest, back in the day, they may have been in the store at least a half hour.
But, no one called the cops when they saw you and your cousins or siblings playing around in the car unattended. Now?!
Totally different story. As harmless as the act of leaving them inside may seem, folks are unabashedly jacking cars with kids in them.
In Atlanta, Charles Boyd ran into a convenience store to buy ice when he came out and noticed that his car had been stolen. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here