*How many of you remember being left in the car while your parent ran in a store for a few minutes?
Hell! To be honest, back in the day, they may have been in the store at least a half hour.
But, no one called the cops when they saw you and your cousins or siblings playing around in the car unattended. Now?!
Totally different story. As harmless as the act of leaving them inside may seem, folks are unabashedly jacking cars with kids in them.
In Atlanta, Charles Boyd ran into a convenience store to buy ice when he came out and noticed that his car had been stolen. (more…)
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here