*How many of you remember being left in the car while your parent ran in a store for a few minutes?
Hell! To be honest, back in the day, they may have been in the store at least a half hour.
But, no one called the cops when they saw you and your cousins or siblings playing around in the car unattended. Now?!
Totally different story. As harmless as the act of leaving them inside may seem, folks are unabashedly jacking cars with kids in them.
In Atlanta, Charles Boyd ran into a convenience store to buy ice when he came out and noticed that his car had been stolen. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here