The Public Enemy hype man has forked over enough back child support to his baby mama to satisfy the court.
As TMZ first reported, Flav was in deep trouble … facing 180 days in the big house after falling behind in child support payments to the tune of $111,186.
Flav appeared in Albany County Family Court … sportin’ his trademark giant clock around his neck, of course.
The court clerk tells us the Public Enemy hype man “took care” of his child support issues with Angie Parker — the mother of 3 of his children. The court would not reveal if Flav paid off the entire debt.
The next court date is scheduled for September — when the judge will make sure Flav is keeping up with his child support obligations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here