The Public Enemy hype man has forked over enough back child support to his baby mama to satisfy the court.
As TMZ first reported, Flav was in deep trouble … facing 180 days in the big house after falling behind in child support payments to the tune of $111,186.
Flav appeared in Albany County Family Court … sportin’ his trademark giant clock around his neck, of course.
The court clerk tells us the Public Enemy hype man “took care” of his child support issues with Angie Parker — the mother of 3 of his children. The court would not reveal if Flav paid off the entire debt.
The next court date is scheduled for September — when the judge will make sure Flav is keeping up with his child support obligations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here