The Public Enemy hype man has forked over enough back child support to his baby mama to satisfy the court.
As TMZ first reported, Flav was in deep trouble … facing 180 days in the big house after falling behind in child support payments to the tune of $111,186.
Flav appeared in Albany County Family Court … sportin’ his trademark giant clock around his neck, of course.
The court clerk tells us the Public Enemy hype man “took care” of his child support issues with Angie Parker — the mother of 3 of his children. The court would not reveal if Flav paid off the entire debt.
The next court date is scheduled for September — when the judge will make sure Flav is keeping up with his child support obligations.
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here