The Public Enemy hype man has forked over enough back child support to his baby mama to satisfy the court.
As TMZ first reported, Flav was in deep trouble … facing 180 days in the big house after falling behind in child support payments to the tune of $111,186.
Flav appeared in Albany County Family Court … sportin’ his trademark giant clock around his neck, of course.
The court clerk tells us the Public Enemy hype man “took care” of his child support issues with Angie Parker — the mother of 3 of his children. The court would not reveal if Flav paid off the entire debt.
The next court date is scheduled for September — when the judge will make sure Flav is keeping up with his child support obligations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here