*Remember boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s whining about being let out of lockdown because it’s bad for his body, yadda yadda yadda?
Well he heard back from the judge in his case who essentially told him to shut up, suck it up and maybe even go fly a kite. In other words you ain’t gong anywhere until your serve your time.
Floyd had begged the court to let him finish out his sentence for domestic violence on house arrest … because he’s dehydrated and malnourished and it’s taking a toll on his body and putting his boxing career in jeopardy.
But, a judge DENIED Mayweather’s request — ordering him to serve out the remainder of his 3-month sentence behind bars.
According to court docs obtained by TMZ, the judge called B.S. on Mayweather’s claim that he’s dehydrated behind bars — saying the boxer’s condition is “self-induced as water is made available to [Floyd] twenty-four hours a day.”
As for Floyd’s gripe that he’s only consuming a fraction of the calories he needs — the judge says it’s because “[Floyd] chooses not to eat the food provided.”
The judge also balked at Floyd’s complaint that he can’t train at a world class level while serving his time — saying, “While the training areas and times provided to Floyd may not be consistent with his prior regimen, he is indeed provided sufficient space and time for physical activity if he so chooses.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here