*Remember boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s whining about being let out of lockdown because it’s bad for his body, yadda yadda yadda?
Well he heard back from the judge in his case who essentially told him to shut up, suck it up and maybe even go fly a kite. In other words you ain’t gong anywhere until your serve your time.
Floyd had begged the court to let him finish out his sentence for domestic violence on house arrest … because he’s dehydrated and malnourished and it’s taking a toll on his body and putting his boxing career in jeopardy.
But, a judge DENIED Mayweather’s request — ordering him to serve out the remainder of his 3-month sentence behind bars.
According to court docs obtained by TMZ, the judge called B.S. on Mayweather’s claim that he’s dehydrated behind bars — saying the boxer’s condition is “self-induced as water is made available to [Floyd] twenty-four hours a day.”
As for Floyd’s gripe that he’s only consuming a fraction of the calories he needs — the judge says it’s because “[Floyd] chooses not to eat the food provided.”
The judge also balked at Floyd’s complaint that he can’t train at a world class level while serving his time — saying, “While the training areas and times provided to Floyd may not be consistent with his prior regimen, he is indeed provided sufficient space and time for physical activity if he so chooses.”
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here