*(Baltimore, MD) – Thirteen year-old “Uplifting Minds II” (ULMII) entertainment conference goes back to its root with free admission for both the seminars and its national talent competition showcase, hosted by KDAY 93.5FM. Held Saturday, June 23, 2012 at the Celebrity Centre (5930 Franklin Ave, Hollywood, CA 90028) from 12 – 5 p.m. Starting with four intense entertainment business seminars and a talent showcase of ten artists, with a vocal and songwriting winner to received a long list of prizes and the 2012 ULMII Award, which comes with a year of free promotion.
The talent showcase competition judges’ impressive panel will have industry veterans former radio personality/social media mogul Lee Bailey (www.EURweb.com); radio personality Charmaine Bassett of the Lady Charmaine Show on Praise 98FM (www.Praise98FM.com); label owner and award winning guitarist Vernon Neilly (www.Boosweet.com), and Jazzy singer Rita Shelby (www.LaRitaShelby.com). The intense seminars will include “Getting radio Airplay” by Lady Charmaine also Praise 98FM’s program director; “Stage Presence” by Jazz vocalist Rita Shelby; “Marketing/Promotions Via Websites” by label owner Vernon Neilly, and “Public Relations/Media Strategies” by P.R. strategist and syndicated columnist Eunice Moseley (www.FreelanceAssociatesInc.com, www.ThePulseofEntertainment.com). Seminars are from 12 – 2 p.m., intermission with performances from former ULMII winners and veteran competitors L.A.’s R&B prince Trueful, Texas Pop twins’ 2U-Neek and last year’s vocal winner Mississippi’s Matthew Gadson.
Pre-registration is preferred for the seminars (but all are admitted) and attendees receive the “ULMII” Music Handbook Registration – register at www.UpliftingMinds2.com. Two winners of the talent showcase competitors in vocal and songwriting are voted on. Aside from the ULMII Award winners received a list of prizes that include free legal consultation by prominent entertainment attorney Paul Gardner II (www.TheGardnerLawGroup.com); free music track from four-time ULMII winner V.I.P. (www.DustDemAFF.com); free make up application and skin care consult by skin care specialist Jeannine Collins; free public relations/media and promotions consult/services from Eunice Moseley, a member of PRSA (www.FreelanceAssociatesInc.com); free commercial photo shoot by commercial photographer Ty Moore (www.IAmSharpEye.com), and free vocal lessons by vocal coach Nadiyah Kareem of Superstar Entertainment.
Freelance Associates PR & Promotions
Eunice Moseley – (866) 938-5220
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here