*Garcelle Beauvais will moonlight from her regular gig at TNT’s “Franklin & Bash” to guest star on the TV Land comedy “The Exes,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actress will appear in the July 25 episode as Kendra, a love interest for Phil, played by Donald Faison.
Beauvais, who stars on “Franklin & Bash” as Hanna Linden, posted the below photo of “The Exes” set on Thursday calling Faison “funny and cute.”
The sitcom also stars Kristen Johnston, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche and Kelly Stables. It airs 10:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here