*Garcelle Beauvais will moonlight from her regular gig at TNT’s “Franklin & Bash” to guest star on the TV Land comedy “The Exes,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actress will appear in the July 25 episode as Kendra, a love interest for Phil, played by Donald Faison.
Beauvais, who stars on “Franklin & Bash” as Hanna Linden, posted the below photo of “The Exes” set on Thursday calling Faison “funny and cute.”
The sitcom also stars Kristen Johnston, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche and Kelly Stables. It airs 10:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here