*Garcelle Beauvais will moonlight from her regular gig at TNT’s “Franklin & Bash” to guest star on the TV Land comedy “The Exes,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actress will appear in the July 25 episode as Kendra, a love interest for Phil, played by Donald Faison.
Beauvais, who stars on “Franklin & Bash” as Hanna Linden, posted the below photo of “The Exes” set on Thursday calling Faison “funny and cute.”
The sitcom also stars Kristen Johnston, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche and Kelly Stables. It airs 10:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here