*Garcelle Beauvais will moonlight from her regular gig at TNT’s “Franklin & Bash” to guest star on the TV Land comedy “The Exes,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actress will appear in the July 25 episode as Kendra, a love interest for Phil, played by Donald Faison.
Beauvais, who stars on “Franklin & Bash” as Hanna Linden, posted the below photo of “The Exes” set on Thursday calling Faison “funny and cute.”
The sitcom also stars Kristen Johnston, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche and Kelly Stables. It airs 10:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here