*Garcelle Beauvais will moonlight from her regular gig at TNT’s “Franklin & Bash” to guest star on the TV Land comedy “The Exes,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actress will appear in the July 25 episode as Kendra, a love interest for Phil, played by Donald Faison.
Beauvais, who stars on “Franklin & Bash” as Hanna Linden, posted the below photo of “The Exes” set on Thursday calling Faison “funny and cute.”
The sitcom also stars Kristen Johnston, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche and Kelly Stables. It airs 10:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here