Golden State Warriors head coach Mark Jackson was the victim of a recent extortion scheme allegedly launched by his former mistress and ex-stripper. Allegedly, he had an affair with Alexis Adams (below) and shared pictures of his family jewels with her.
The FBI caught the dancer and ex-convict Marcus Shaw planning to extort thousands of dollars from the NBA coach in exchange for saving his reputation by keeping his dirty little secrets secret.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The FBI complaint doesn’t name Jackson specifically, but calls the victim “V1,” a prominent member of the public who works in Oakland, Calif. But a business associate of Jackson confirmed his involvement to The Smoking Gun.
The compromising photos were sent by Jackson to Adams about six years ago during the course of an affair that lasted less than a year, according to affidavit sworn by FBI Agent Beth Alvarez.
Jackson has been married to singer Desiree Coleman for 22 years and has four children. He also serves as co-pastor – along with Coleman – of True Love Worship Center in Van Nuys, California. The affair he allegedly had with Adams lasted less than a year, six years ago.
Adams and her partner in crime have been arrested.
Read/learn all the sordid, juicy details at The Smoking Gun.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here