He is stereotyped as a deadbeat, down low, irresponsible, uneducated, and now cannibalistic humanoid. But, the real stories don’t make the headlines and we know that this is not true for MOST.
Atlanta Black Star has made a week-long celebration out of Father’s day. They have invited some of our most celebrated black women authors and journalists to weigh in on fatherhood.
Journalist and author, Joyce E. Davis, who is also the associate director of publications at Spelman College shared her story on what makes the black man a great father in her essay titled Black Fathers: Building and Sacrificing to Lift Their Families.
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here