He is stereotyped as a deadbeat, down low, irresponsible, uneducated, and now cannibalistic humanoid. But, the real stories don’t make the headlines and we know that this is not true for MOST.
Atlanta Black Star has made a week-long celebration out of Father’s day. They have invited some of our most celebrated black women authors and journalists to weigh in on fatherhood.
Journalist and author, Joyce E. Davis, who is also the associate director of publications at Spelman College shared her story on what makes the black man a great father in her essay titled Black Fathers: Building and Sacrificing to Lift Their Families.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here