*(Via LA Times) – In an implausible sequence spanning only a few minutes, LeBron James went from being carried off the court to carrying his team.
And now the Miami Heat finds itself one victory from hoisting a championship trophy.
Shrugging off a leg cramp that forced him to depart Game 4 of the NBA Finals midway through the fourth quarter, James returned to make the three-pointer that put the Heat ahead in an eventual 104-98 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night at AmericanAirlines Arena.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Miami holds a 3-1 advantage in a best-of-seven series it can close out at home Thursday night in Game 5.
Read/learn more at LA Times.
Watch game 4 highlights:
Watch this post game analysis:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here