*(Via LA Times) – In an implausible sequence spanning only a few minutes, LeBron James went from being carried off the court to carrying his team.
And now the Miami Heat finds itself one victory from hoisting a championship trophy.
Shrugging off a leg cramp that forced him to depart Game 4 of the NBA Finals midway through the fourth quarter, James returned to make the three-pointer that put the Heat ahead in an eventual 104-98 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night at AmericanAirlines Arena.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Miami holds a 3-1 advantage in a best-of-seven series it can close out at home Thursday night in Game 5.
Read/learn more at LA Times.
Watch game 4 highlights:
Watch this post game analysis:
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here