*Somebody is going to jail for a very long time.
The now ex-executive music producer, James ‘Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond, was found guilty of 13 charges for allegedly heading the Rosemond Organization – a bi-coastal drug ring.
According to reports, the music mogul appeared numb when the jury read the verdict, while his family and friends showed signs of disappointment.
“I am very disappointed by the verdict,” Rosemond’s lawyer Gerald Shargel told AllHipHop.com. “There were a lot of reasons to doubt the government’s case.”
Also, another major music executive, Kareem ‘Biggs’ Burke is getting locked up for allegedly participating in a drug ring.
Burke, co founder of Roc-A-Fella, was sentenced to five years for conspiracy to distribute marijuana – 100 kilos. Along with his long sentence, he’s got to pay $600,000 fee to give up to the court.
He pleaded guilty of all charges which may get him the privilege of being paroled after two years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here