*Somebody is going to jail for a very long time.
The now ex-executive music producer, James ‘Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond, was found guilty of 13 charges for allegedly heading the Rosemond Organization – a bi-coastal drug ring.
According to reports, the music mogul appeared numb when the jury read the verdict, while his family and friends showed signs of disappointment.
“I am very disappointed by the verdict,” Rosemond’s lawyer Gerald Shargel told AllHipHop.com. “There were a lot of reasons to doubt the government’s case.”
Also, another major music executive, Kareem ‘Biggs’ Burke is getting locked up for allegedly participating in a drug ring.
Burke, co founder of Roc-A-Fella, was sentenced to five years for conspiracy to distribute marijuana – 100 kilos. Along with his long sentence, he’s got to pay $600,000 fee to give up to the court.
He pleaded guilty of all charges which may get him the privilege of being paroled after two years.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here