*Somebody is going to jail for a very long time.
The now ex-executive music producer, James ‘Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond, was found guilty of 13 charges for allegedly heading the Rosemond Organization – a bi-coastal drug ring.
According to reports, the music mogul appeared numb when the jury read the verdict, while his family and friends showed signs of disappointment.
“I am very disappointed by the verdict,” Rosemond’s lawyer Gerald Shargel told AllHipHop.com. “There were a lot of reasons to doubt the government’s case.”
Also, another major music executive, Kareem ‘Biggs’ Burke is getting locked up for allegedly participating in a drug ring.
Burke, co founder of Roc-A-Fella, was sentenced to five years for conspiracy to distribute marijuana – 100 kilos. Along with his long sentence, he’s got to pay $600,000 fee to give up to the court.
He pleaded guilty of all charges which may get him the privilege of being paroled after two years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here