*Somebody is going to jail for a very long time.
The now ex-executive music producer, James ‘Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond, was found guilty of 13 charges for allegedly heading the Rosemond Organization – a bi-coastal drug ring.
According to reports, the music mogul appeared numb when the jury read the verdict, while his family and friends showed signs of disappointment.
“I am very disappointed by the verdict,” Rosemond’s lawyer Gerald Shargel told AllHipHop.com. “There were a lot of reasons to doubt the government’s case.”
Also, another major music executive, Kareem ‘Biggs’ Burke is getting locked up for allegedly participating in a drug ring.
Burke, co founder of Roc-A-Fella, was sentenced to five years for conspiracy to distribute marijuana – 100 kilos. Along with his long sentence, he’s got to pay $600,000 fee to give up to the court.
He pleaded guilty of all charges which may get him the privilege of being paroled after two years.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here