We hate to say it, but at this point it’s kinda like who cares whether Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond confessed to setting up the late Tupac Shakur to be shot in 1994 at the Quad Studios in Manhattan.
That’s because now his publicist, Sibrena Stowe de Fernandez, says the reports are false. She told The Source that former L.A. Times journalist Chuck Phillips is responsible for the lies:
“This Chuck Philips character is the “Howard Cosell” to Jimmy Rosemond. This Philips guy is trying to rebuild his torn reputation as a discredited journalist. And let’s be clear, obviously folks are going to print whatever nonsense they see others print. The bottom line is, Jimmy has stated time and time again, he had nothing to do with the shooting at Quad studios and rapper Tupac Shakur. If anyone knows Jimmy they know he doesn’t have a problem with telling folks that, and if he did shoot 2Pac, he damn sure wouldn’t say he did do it and…what would be the motive? Jimmy’s had more more money than 2pac, he had a street cred that dudes would love to have and he had card blanche with any record label and exec in the business. Why would he shoot Tupac? Certainly not for jewelry, nor money, nor envy of a reputation. Trust me, when Jimmy comes home, he’s going to beat the sh*t out of Chuck Philips and if I were folks I wouldn’t count him out. Show me the proferring statements that they claim say he shot 2Pac? What happened to journalists fact checking the stories they run?” – Official Publicist, Sibrena Stowe de Fernandez
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here