We hate to say it, but at this point it’s kinda like who cares whether Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond confessed to setting up the late Tupac Shakur to be shot in 1994 at the Quad Studios in Manhattan.
That’s because now his publicist, Sibrena Stowe de Fernandez, says the reports are false. She told The Source that former L.A. Times journalist Chuck Phillips is responsible for the lies:
“This Chuck Philips character is the “Howard Cosell” to Jimmy Rosemond. This Philips guy is trying to rebuild his torn reputation as a discredited journalist. And let’s be clear, obviously folks are going to print whatever nonsense they see others print. The bottom line is, Jimmy has stated time and time again, he had nothing to do with the shooting at Quad studios and rapper Tupac Shakur. If anyone knows Jimmy they know he doesn’t have a problem with telling folks that, and if he did shoot 2Pac, he damn sure wouldn’t say he did do it and…what would be the motive? Jimmy’s had more more money than 2pac, he had a street cred that dudes would love to have and he had card blanche with any record label and exec in the business. Why would he shoot Tupac? Certainly not for jewelry, nor money, nor envy of a reputation. Trust me, when Jimmy comes home, he’s going to beat the sh*t out of Chuck Philips and if I were folks I wouldn’t count him out. Show me the proferring statements that they claim say he shot 2Pac? What happened to journalists fact checking the stories they run?” – Official Publicist, Sibrena Stowe de Fernandez
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here