We hate to say it, but at this point it’s kinda like who cares whether Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond confessed to setting up the late Tupac Shakur to be shot in 1994 at the Quad Studios in Manhattan.
That’s because now his publicist, Sibrena Stowe de Fernandez, says the reports are false. She told The Source that former L.A. Times journalist Chuck Phillips is responsible for the lies:
“This Chuck Philips character is the “Howard Cosell” to Jimmy Rosemond. This Philips guy is trying to rebuild his torn reputation as a discredited journalist. And let’s be clear, obviously folks are going to print whatever nonsense they see others print. The bottom line is, Jimmy has stated time and time again, he had nothing to do with the shooting at Quad studios and rapper Tupac Shakur. If anyone knows Jimmy they know he doesn’t have a problem with telling folks that, and if he did shoot 2Pac, he damn sure wouldn’t say he did do it and…what would be the motive? Jimmy’s had more more money than 2pac, he had a street cred that dudes would love to have and he had card blanche with any record label and exec in the business. Why would he shoot Tupac? Certainly not for jewelry, nor money, nor envy of a reputation. Trust me, when Jimmy comes home, he’s going to beat the sh*t out of Chuck Philips and if I were folks I wouldn’t count him out. Show me the proferring statements that they claim say he shot 2Pac? What happened to journalists fact checking the stories they run?” – Official Publicist, Sibrena Stowe de Fernandez
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here