*One time GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain will become a full time radio talk show host on January 21 — a.k.a. Inauguration Day — replacing Neal Boortz, the former speech writer for Georgia segregationist Gov. Lester Maddox.
Boortz, who is retiring, has been a radio personality for 42 years and began his talk show in 1992 at Atlanta’s WSB. He is of course against President Obama and describes his politics as libertarian — he has opposed public schools and favors legalized abortion and same-sex marriage. But he also stirred up controversy by calling neurological conditions ADD and ADHD “medical frauds” and famously ridiculed the speech of a child with a learning disability.
Cain says that “the torch Boortz is handing off to me will blaze as bright, as bold, and as loud as ever. …He may be ‘The TalkMaster,’ but Neal’s listeners know I’m the ‘The Dean of the University of Common Sense.’”
Cain had a radio show on WSB before he ran for president, and frequently appeared on Boortz’ show, which is syndicated by Cox Media and Dial Global.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here