It doesn’t matter if you’ve had a long career or just graduated from college with a 4 year degree.
But for those who managed to finish 2 years of college and get an Associates Degree, the job market can even be more brutal.
But, our partner site MadameNoire.com, recently came up with a list of high paying career you can explore if you have a 2 year degree.
Check out one of the firsts jobs on the list which is featured in the picture above:
–Median Income – $74,980/yr–Can earn up to $110,550/yr–Job increases by 2018 – 2,810–Requirements: Associates Degree
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here