It doesn’t matter if you’ve had a long career or just graduated from college with a 4 year degree.
But for those who managed to finish 2 years of college and get an Associates Degree, the job market can even be more brutal.
But, our partner site MadameNoire.com, recently came up with a list of high paying career you can explore if you have a 2 year degree.
Check out one of the firsts jobs on the list which is featured in the picture above:
–Median Income – $74,980/yr–Can earn up to $110,550/yr–Job increases by 2018 – 2,810–Requirements: Associates Degree
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here