It doesn’t matter if you’ve had a long career or just graduated from college with a 4 year degree.
But for those who managed to finish 2 years of college and get an Associates Degree, the job market can even be more brutal.
But, our partner site MadameNoire.com, recently came up with a list of high paying career you can explore if you have a 2 year degree.
Check out one of the firsts jobs on the list which is featured in the picture above:
–Median Income – $74,980/yr–Can earn up to $110,550/yr–Job increases by 2018 – 2,810–Requirements: Associates Degree
Read more at MadameNoire.
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here