It doesn’t matter if you’ve had a long career or just graduated from college with a 4 year degree.
But for those who managed to finish 2 years of college and get an Associates Degree, the job market can even be more brutal.
But, our partner site MadameNoire.com, recently came up with a list of high paying career you can explore if you have a 2 year degree.
Check out one of the firsts jobs on the list which is featured in the picture above:
–Median Income – $74,980/yr–Can earn up to $110,550/yr–Job increases by 2018 – 2,810–Requirements: Associates Degree
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here