Instead of focusing on the lives of ballers, they will now be focusing on the lives of entertainer’s wives or should we say, ex wives.
One of those wives is Will Smith’s ex, Sheree Fletcher.
Check out an excerpt of the interview our partner site did with her below:
Loop 21: What made you want to get involved in the show?
Fletcher: I met with the creators of the show, Jeff Dyson and Vernon Lynch, one of Eddie Murphy’s brothers. They wanted to do something positive and bring women together that had similar experiences with the common dominator of having been married to these men. They had my interest with the concept and when they told me who was involved, I said, ‘Wow OK.’ They made me feel comfortable.
Loop 21: During the first day of filming were your nervous? Was there any hesitancy like, ‘What did I get myself into’?
Like EURweb on Facebook
Fletcher: I’m still nervous. You know the thing is, anytime you put yourself out in the public eye, it’s going to be a little scary. I trust God at the end of the day and I feel that this is a necessary step in my path and I’m in great company.
Read more at Loop 21
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here