Instead of focusing on the lives of ballers, they will now be focusing on the lives of entertainer’s wives or should we say, ex wives.
One of those wives is Will Smith’s ex, Sheree Fletcher.
Check out an excerpt of the interview our partner site did with her below:
Loop 21: What made you want to get involved in the show?
Fletcher: I met with the creators of the show, Jeff Dyson and Vernon Lynch, one of Eddie Murphy’s brothers. They wanted to do something positive and bring women together that had similar experiences with the common dominator of having been married to these men. They had my interest with the concept and when they told me who was involved, I said, ‘Wow OK.’ They made me feel comfortable.
Loop 21: During the first day of filming were your nervous? Was there any hesitancy like, ‘What did I get myself into’?
Like EURweb on Facebook
Fletcher: I’m still nervous. You know the thing is, anytime you put yourself out in the public eye, it’s going to be a little scary. I trust God at the end of the day and I feel that this is a necessary step in my path and I’m in great company.
Read more at Loop 21
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here