*The NBA Finals are on and people on Facebook, Twitter, and other social outlets are losing their ever loving minds.
The Oklahoma Thunder are in a bitter battle with the Miami Heat and last night, Miami turned it up. With the wins being even, some are guesstimating an outcome already and what it would mean for LeBron James.
Fox Sports’ Jen Floyd Engel is one of James’ detractors that are still harping on his decision to walk away from Cleveland.
Her “if he hadda stayed” spill is antiquated and losing luster as he comes through the Finals for the SECOND time since being with the Heat.
Some may say close, but no cigar, but not Cleveland. Some, like Engel, may forget that with James at the helm, the Cavs made it to the NBA Finals in 2007, for the first time in their franchise history. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here