*The NBA Finals are on and people on Facebook, Twitter, and other social outlets are losing their ever loving minds.
The Oklahoma Thunder are in a bitter battle with the Miami Heat and last night, Miami turned it up. With the wins being even, some are guesstimating an outcome already and what it would mean for LeBron James.
Fox Sports’ Jen Floyd Engel is one of James’ detractors that are still harping on his decision to walk away from Cleveland.
Her “if he hadda stayed” spill is antiquated and losing luster as he comes through the Finals for the SECOND time since being with the Heat.
Some may say close, but no cigar, but not Cleveland. Some, like Engel, may forget that with James at the helm, the Cavs made it to the NBA Finals in 2007, for the first time in their franchise history. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here