*The NBA Finals are on and people on Facebook, Twitter, and other social outlets are losing their ever loving minds.
The Oklahoma Thunder are in a bitter battle with the Miami Heat and last night, Miami turned it up. With the wins being even, some are guesstimating an outcome already and what it would mean for LeBron James.
Fox Sports’ Jen Floyd Engel is one of James’ detractors that are still harping on his decision to walk away from Cleveland.
Her “if he hadda stayed” spill is antiquated and losing luster as he comes through the Finals for the SECOND time since being with the Heat.
Some may say close, but no cigar, but not Cleveland. Some, like Engel, may forget that with James at the helm, the Cavs made it to the NBA Finals in 2007, for the first time in their franchise history. (more…)
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here