*Jennifer Hudson will honor her late nephew on his birthday this August by hosting a dinner to raise money for a charity launched in his memory.
In 2008, the Oscar winner’s young nephew Julian King was shot dead by his estranged stepfather William Balfour in a horrific triple murder, in which Hudson’s mother Darnell Donerson and brother Jason Hudson were also killed in their Chicago home.
Jennifer and her sister Julia, the mother of the 7-year -old, set up the Julian King Foundation and are planning to mark what would have been his ninth birthday on Aug. 14 with a benefit to boost donations to the children’s charity, according to E! Online.
The Julian King Foundation was founded to help underprivileged kids in the Chicago area.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here