*Jennifer Hudson will honor her late nephew on his birthday this August by hosting a dinner to raise money for a charity launched in his memory.
In 2008, the Oscar winner’s young nephew Julian King was shot dead by his estranged stepfather William Balfour in a horrific triple murder, in which Hudson’s mother Darnell Donerson and brother Jason Hudson were also killed in their Chicago home.
Jennifer and her sister Julia, the mother of the 7-year -old, set up the Julian King Foundation and are planning to mark what would have been his ninth birthday on Aug. 14 with a benefit to boost donations to the children’s charity, according to E! Online.
The Julian King Foundation was founded to help underprivileged kids in the Chicago area.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here