Even after having the kids, she didn’t seem to gain an ounce. The actress, singer and wife of Will Smith said she’s got self control.
She told Essence recently that food pleasure is not a priority in her life. She only eats to live.
‘[I] had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook,’ she explains. ‘She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don’t eat for taste, you eat for nourishment… And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that’s healthy.’
She did admit, however, that she does indulge in some of her favorite junk foods like pizza and fries, but very rarely.
“I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don’t fall flat on my face.”
Check out the result below. You likey? Yes? No? Either way, you can see more (or less) of her at the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here