Even after having the kids, she didn’t seem to gain an ounce. The actress, singer and wife of Will Smith said she’s got self control.
She told Essence recently that food pleasure is not a priority in her life. She only eats to live.
‘[I] had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook,’ she explains. ‘She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don’t eat for taste, you eat for nourishment… And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that’s healthy.’
She did admit, however, that she does indulge in some of her favorite junk foods like pizza and fries, but very rarely.
“I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don’t fall flat on my face.”
Check out the result below. You likey? Yes? No? Either way, you can see more (or less) of her at the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here