Even after having the kids, she didn’t seem to gain an ounce. The actress, singer and wife of Will Smith said she’s got self control.
She told Essence recently that food pleasure is not a priority in her life. She only eats to live.
‘[I] had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook,’ she explains. ‘She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don’t eat for taste, you eat for nourishment… And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that’s healthy.’
She did admit, however, that she does indulge in some of her favorite junk foods like pizza and fries, but very rarely.
“I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don’t fall flat on my face.”
Check out the result below. You likey? Yes? No? Either way, you can see more (or less) of her at the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here