Even after having the kids, she didn’t seem to gain an ounce. The actress, singer and wife of Will Smith said she’s got self control.
She told Essence recently that food pleasure is not a priority in her life. She only eats to live.
‘[I] had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook,’ she explains. ‘She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don’t eat for taste, you eat for nourishment… And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that’s healthy.’
She did admit, however, that she does indulge in some of her favorite junk foods like pizza and fries, but very rarely.
“I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don’t fall flat on my face.”
Check out the result below. You likey? Yes? No? Either way, you can see more (or less) of her at the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here