Even after having the kids, she didn’t seem to gain an ounce. The actress, singer and wife of Will Smith said she’s got self control.
She told Essence recently that food pleasure is not a priority in her life. She only eats to live.
‘[I] had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook,’ she explains. ‘She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don’t eat for taste, you eat for nourishment… And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that’s healthy.’
She did admit, however, that she does indulge in some of her favorite junk foods like pizza and fries, but very rarely.
“I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don’t fall flat on my face.”
Check out the result below. You likey? Yes? No? Either way, you can see more (or less) of her at the Daily Mail.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here