*Jay-Z reportedly found time to shower his sister-in-law Solange Knowles with birthday surprises early Sunday while headlining a huge UK concert over the weekend.
The rap mogul had finished performing at the BBC Radio 1 Hackney Weekend music event Saturday night and was backstage with friends and family – including his wife Beyonce, her sister Solange, Rihanna and M.I.A. – when suddenly he presented her with cake and champagne and led a chorus of “Happy Birthday.”
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ”It was really sweet. Solange hadn’t even noticed that it had turned 12 a.m. when Jay got everybody singing together. She was really touched.”
Earlier in the day, Solange and Beyonce had enjoyed a relaxing day at the festival before watching Jay-Z take the stage. She Instagramed the below photo of herself with sister Beyonce along with the caption: ”We. Are. Family.”
The birthday celebrations followed an incident earlier in the evening when Jay-Z’s bodyguards were allegedly involved in a ”ruckus” at the event after someone insulted Beyonce.
The rapper’s entourage reportedly ”piled in” on a man after he upset the rapper’s wife backstage at the festival.
A source said, ”Someone in the entourage said something to Beyonce to really upset her. Jay-Z’s bouncers moved in and there was a massive ruckus. Things really kicked off as his heavies all piled in on the guy.”
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here