*Jay-Z reportedly found time to shower his sister-in-law Solange Knowles with birthday surprises early Sunday while headlining a huge UK concert over the weekend.
The rap mogul had finished performing at the BBC Radio 1 Hackney Weekend music event Saturday night and was backstage with friends and family – including his wife Beyonce, her sister Solange, Rihanna and M.I.A. – when suddenly he presented her with cake and champagne and led a chorus of “Happy Birthday.”
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ”It was really sweet. Solange hadn’t even noticed that it had turned 12 a.m. when Jay got everybody singing together. She was really touched.”
Earlier in the day, Solange and Beyonce had enjoyed a relaxing day at the festival before watching Jay-Z take the stage. She Instagramed the below photo of herself with sister Beyonce along with the caption: ”We. Are. Family.”
The birthday celebrations followed an incident earlier in the evening when Jay-Z’s bodyguards were allegedly involved in a ”ruckus” at the event after someone insulted Beyonce.
The rapper’s entourage reportedly ”piled in” on a man after he upset the rapper’s wife backstage at the festival.
A source said, ”Someone in the entourage said something to Beyonce to really upset her. Jay-Z’s bouncers moved in and there was a massive ruckus. Things really kicked off as his heavies all piled in on the guy.”
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here