*Jay-Z has been hit with a strange copyright lawsuit over his memoir “Decoded.”
According to the June 13th lawsuit filed in United States District Court, Patrick White is claiming that his personal computer was “compromised, resulting in my personal work to be used in Jay Z’s book “Decoded” which was released in 2010.”
He alleges, “The book contains various expressions/colors/phrases, which correlates to my work. After contacting or attempting to contact the co-author (Jay Z), I got no reply.”
White is seeking damages for copyright infringement and invasion of property, reports AllHipHop.com.
Co-author Dream Hampton and publishing firm Random House were also named in the suit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here