Bradshaw, who has been called “the undisputed master of Urban trombone,” is a last minute addition to the rotating line-up which includes KEM, Doug E. Fresh, Salt N Pepa, Eric Roberson and DJ Jazzy Jeff. Jeff Bradshaw was introduced by Jill Scott to the world as “Mr. Trombone” when he toured as part of her band Fatback Taffy.
Bradshaw will be appearing in the following cities:
6/17 Detroit Fox Theatre
6/23 Philadelphia Mann Center
6/30 Atlanta Chastain Park Amphitheatre
On being added to the Block Party line-up Jeff Bradshaw states “Jill Scott is an amazingly talented woman, her energy and love for what she does is inspiring.” He continued, “I look forward to rocking the audience this time as a solo performer. I love to perform and I’m humbled to share with the audience my gift from God.” Jeff Bradshaw will be performing selections from his sophomore release, Bone Appétit.
Jeff Bradshaw held the distinction of being only the third artist in history to have three albums chart at once on the Billboard Contemporary Jazz chart when his sophomore CD Bone Appétit was released on April 24th and debuted in various configurations at #5, #6 and #24.
Jeff Bradshaw’s critically acclaimed Bone Appétit features guest appearances from a who’s who of Soul and R&B stars including Marsha Ambrosius, Raheem DeVaughn, Kindred the Family Soul, Maysa, and Coko of SWV and is in-stores now.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here