Bradshaw, who has been called “the undisputed master of Urban trombone,” is a last minute addition to the rotating line-up which includes KEM, Doug E. Fresh, Salt N Pepa, Eric Roberson and DJ Jazzy Jeff. Jeff Bradshaw was introduced by Jill Scott to the world as “Mr. Trombone” when he toured as part of her band Fatback Taffy.
Bradshaw will be appearing in the following cities:
6/17 Detroit Fox Theatre
6/23 Philadelphia Mann Center
6/30 Atlanta Chastain Park Amphitheatre
On being added to the Block Party line-up Jeff Bradshaw states “Jill Scott is an amazingly talented woman, her energy and love for what she does is inspiring.” He continued, “I look forward to rocking the audience this time as a solo performer. I love to perform and I’m humbled to share with the audience my gift from God.” Jeff Bradshaw will be performing selections from his sophomore release, Bone Appétit.
Jeff Bradshaw held the distinction of being only the third artist in history to have three albums chart at once on the Billboard Contemporary Jazz chart when his sophomore CD Bone Appétit was released on April 24th and debuted in various configurations at #5, #6 and #24.
Jeff Bradshaw’s critically acclaimed Bone Appétit features guest appearances from a who’s who of Soul and R&B stars including Marsha Ambrosius, Raheem DeVaughn, Kindred the Family Soul, Maysa, and Coko of SWV and is in-stores now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here